FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

Sorry what tactics are they?, I fail to see any being employed.
Apologies, should have been more clear and said, "the lack of tactics..."
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Apologies, should have been more clear and said, "the lack of tactics..."

Mate, the majority on here, agree PL is tactically inept, a case cannot be put forward to suggest otherwise.

I was only surprised he didn't put Bowery on in stoppage time.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

wasnt at the game, dont know what to say. watching it here at home. big empty feeling inside, very very worried about relegation, still stubborn enough to say its not all lamberts fault but he will prolly be made the scapegoat at the end of the season.

i dont believe in god but i feel this is a time to start praying, regardless where we are at the end of the season, i be still making my little trips over to see my team. just a big shock to the system, big let down from the manager the team and the owners

UTV

newcomer.png

Someone PLEASE open a thread on........State 1 reason why Lambert should still be in charge? Answer with one sentence.I,d love to see a genuine argument for him to stay.

its not that he should stays, the point is hes not the only problem and changing him wont really make a difference at this point in time

newcomer.png

Lambert looks like a magician whose only got two tricks in his magic box and everyone knows what they are! As much as I'm disgusted with Lerner, Lambert is look more and more hopeless with each game that passes.
Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

wZaXfsX.jpg

its not that he should stays, the point is hes not the only problem and changing him wont really make a difference at this point in time
I'm talking about shooting him after the last kick of the last game of the season,sweet fa we can do now.We should of sacked him way back.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Not looking to sack him now mate, its to late for that.

I'd sack him after the last game, he SHOULD have been sacked at xmas being kind, because IMO he should never have been appointed.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived