FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

I'm with you to an extent. This is just not good enough. We need real investment, not just a new manager. People that think anyone could do better than Lambert are just infuriated and ignorant. If you hire a new manager and give him next to nothing I would expect the same results. You have to question the commitment here tonight though, it's getting painful to watch
A chimp can get better results than Lambert. 'getting painful to watch'. God help us.....,'getting'

wZaXfsX.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

I'm with you to an extent. This is just not good enough. We need real investment, not just a new manager. People that think anyone could do better than Lambert are just infuriated and ignorant. If you hire a new manager and give him next to nothing I would expect the same results.

You have to question the commitment here tonight though, it's getting painful to watch

Tony Pulis seems to have found a winning formula on a small budget and time frame, mate.

If i think someone could do a better job than PL, why does that make me ignorant?

And how do you know, someone else couldn't/wouldn't do a better job?, i fail to see how it could get worse

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I have just two things to say:

1. All the teams under us in the table have changed manager this season. Maybe it´s time for us to join them ? Lambert out.

2. We tried, yes, 5 minutes towards the end. It was too little, too late. How about trying to play the whole game from minute one.

*uck this *hit.

I'm with you to an extent. This is just not good enough. We need real investment, not just a new manager. People that think anyone could do better than Lambert are just infuriated and ignorant. If you hire a new manager and give him next to nothing I would expect the same results. You have to question the commitment here tonight though, it's getting painful to watch
Next to nothing? Lerner promised £20m a season to spend, Lambert has spend approx. £45m. I don't buy the line that he had to purchase a whole squad. No he didn't. Why buy players for quantity? If a player doesn't improve the team then there is no need to spend money on him, use the youth if you want quantity. Could they be any worse? The line about cutting back. We still have the likes of Given, Bent and definitely N'Zogbia at the club receiving high wages (I doubt the loans are paying a big chunk of the first twos wages). Gabby is on a big chunk and is appalling, without his pace he would be on the dole like the majority of his friends and family. Lerner may need to go but I personally feel Lambert decides the players that he signs, the tactics that he chooses, the players he chooses to play in games and ultimately the match results are on his head.

Next to nothing? Lerner promised £20m a season to spend, Lambert has spend approx. £45m. I don't buy the line that he had to purchase a whole squad. No he didn't. Why buy players for quantity? If a player doesn't improve the team then there is no need to spend money on him, use the youth if you want quantity. Could they be any worse? The line about cutting back. We still have the likes of Given, Bent and definitely N'Zogbia at the club receiving high wages (I doubt the loans are paying a big chunk of the first twos wages). Gabby is on a big chunk and is appalling, without his pace he would be on the dole like the majority of his friends and family. Lerner may need to go but I personally feel Lambert decides the players that he signs, the tactics that he chooses, the players he chooses to play in games and ultimately the match results are on his head.

Sorry what tactics are they?, I fail to see any being employed.

set out for a point with Baker Vlaar and Clark trying to keep out Jerome--strategy did,nt work,

4 defeats on the trot----(is it another record?---) and plummeting like a blinkin cannonball--

another lowly club do the double over us!!!!!!!

Fulham Cardiff win Baggies draw----Sunderland and Canaries loose----S,land look doomed but perm amy 2 from 6 to join em---

worrying times yet again,

loosing,s getting so regular that it dont spoil my Saturday night no more-----

still no doubt coco will come out with the usual weekly spoonfed bspiel---i can,listen to it anymore!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Agree Freddy, I used to get all twisted up and p!ssed off with results, but I don't let it get to me now. I think i'm immune from all the long term exposure too this sh*t. No one at the club seems to care about our plight.

I really thought we were safe, but we are definetly not safe.

ultimately he decides exactly who to play,when to change etc.........there is NO ONE who makes ALL the decisions..........so who can defend him? We are hovering just above relegation again,this time without Benteke,I fear the worse.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Archived