Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

I dare any true villa fan to defend Lambert and his bullshit project anymore.get the c**t out.

You'll still get PL supporters saying, no one could do a better job, mate.

Its the financial constraints etc, etc. to blame for the clueless tactics and sh*t football, but certainly NOT PL, he needs more time.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

You'll still get PL supporters saying, no one could do a better job, mate. Its the financial constraints etc, etc. to blame for the clueless tactics and sh*t football, but certainly NOT PL, he needs more time.
I'm actually sick to the guts by the inbreeds that still believe in the man,and keep defending him with excuses,I for one gave up hope when he got the job.

wZaXfsX.jpg

I'm actually sick to the guts by the inbreeds that still believe in the man,and keep defending him with excuses,I for one gave up hope when he got the job.

Ditto, never wanted him.

Why wait till the 82nd minute to make a change?

Why not as soon as they scored?, 6 minutes wasted.

You'll still get PL supporters saying, no one could do a better job, mate.

Its the financial constraints etc, etc. to blame for the clueless tactics and sh*t football, but certainly NOT PL, he needs more time.

I'm with you to an extent. This is just not good enough. We need real investment, not just a new manager. People that think anyone could do better than Lambert are just infuriated and ignorant. If you hire a new manager and give him next to nothing I would expect the same results.

You have to question the commitment here tonight though, it's getting painful to watch

Archived