FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

No Bacuna or Robinson in the subs......at least Weimann was dropped.

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC subs: Steer, Sylla, Tonev, Bowery, Albrighton, Weimann, Bennett. #AVFCLIVE #CPFC

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Bacuna not involved at all is interesting, any news as to whether he's picked up a knock or just dropped?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Please just win. Preferably comfortably so I don't need to moan but just get three points!

This

3 points and i would consider us completely safe.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

We can't keep performing like this - The midfielders are all the same no guile or change of pace to slip a ball through this is horrendus!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I found a positive - Norwich losing.

They lose today and for that means we survive another season, especially with their last four games.

Archived