FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

2009-2010 New Kits

avstu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Englands shirt is C**P it should be red and white there aint no blue in the St Georges cross

as for Villa's Shirt i think we will not see a kit change this year(i hope) due to Acorns being kept as the sponser there is no need to change it ..and if this happens it would be another great gesture from our club not having to by New shirts next season

i wouldnt mind if we had only a new away top, i like our current one, but i would like to see the 3rd kit from this season be used, same as last seasons away with claret pin stripes i think it was...?

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

010373565601100.jpg
New QPR Home

33589294.png

Possible Boro Home

184_20090401020138_1.JPG

Chelsea Away

183.JPG

Manchester United Away

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

arsenalpinstripeaway.jpg

Arsenal Away

"This is a mockup of the expected new Arsenal away shirt for the 2009/10 season. Although it will not be officially unveiled until summer, probably in June when Arsenal are on their training camp, this seems to be what Arsenal will be wearing for games away from the Emirates Stadium. This is a relatively new design used by Nike for European teams, and it remains to be seen what feedback will it get. The sponsor logo, Fly Emirates, and the Nike Swoosh will both be redcurrant."

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived