FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

!

Birmingham Fail has article with Ashley Westwood whinging how the fans should back the team etc etc. My mate summed it up, Villa are lazy........

needs to have a few words in the shell like of his fellow players who have the privilige of donning The Claret and Blue, and tell em to put a f*****g full shift in, if you ask me!!!!!--the faithful have given support and been more than patient--cor blimey look at the Citeh and Albion games!dont forget Ashley lad you are supposedly the entertainers getting darn good "earnings" paid for largely by them fans in the ground, give us something to cheer and theres no place quite like Villa Park in full voice,

you are Professional Footballers f.f.s grow some and get on with it!! show some b***s and pride and passion, and commitment to the Villa, blimey they,ll be saying its our fault they aint winning next!!!!

----look at Newcastle last week booed off at half-time,playing in virtual silence from "the best fans in the world" yet still managed to dam well beat us!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

biggest since Sunderland last season at VP.

much ,much bigger Mate

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

much ,much bigger Mate
think I said earlier theres more than points at stake....feel like the relationship between club and fans is on a cliff top right now. Like here twitter is full of educated fans genuinely at the end of their patients and understanding. Its not angry ranting, its fear for the future of the club.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

loose this one and whose next ? only blinking Chelski, to get 3 points against Jose ---sorry i can,t see it, we could really be down amongst the dodo,s and loosers after that game----- no we really really need to send Delia home with her tail tween her legs,and build from there----4 shredded wheats needed for brekky sunday morning you Villa Boyz,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

well, sunderland was the game I stopped being a sofa sitter and I am hoping tomorrow will be our time again to kick start our season. Will get my ticket and make the most of a tenner for the latest shirt methinks

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

well, sunderland was the game I stopped being a sofa sitter and I am hoping tomorrow will be our time again to kick start our season. Will get my ticket and make the most of a tenner for the latest shirt methinks

Might do the same now they're that price. Got myself a Villa coat a few weeks ago due to loyals insistence that I stop advertising Longleat! !! :-)

Bit annoyed that a few players have been wheeled out to ask the crowd to get behind them.....like Freddy said give us something to get excited about first!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Like others have said this is a must win, my patience with lambert has been tested well and truely lately, a loss today or a team that's not set up to go out and win it and then in think maybe it could be the straw that breaks the camels' back.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

well we wont lose today, i can assure you of that!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

well we wont lose today, i can assure you of that!

lol dont count on it....be just like Villa to lose on a day when they arent playing

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

lol dont count on it....be just like Villa to lose on a day when they arent playing

now that would be a new low! lol

Archived