FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

Mate that sounds evil! !! Think I'll stick with the tablets and Tunes! Also I think the guys around me will be glad if I'm not singing!
I can vouch for that !!, pitching problems for sure lol

funniest.gif

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

If we don't win it's all your fault! Lol

Will be in K6 if you want to settle it :cowboy: lol!

Birmingham Fail has article with Ashley Westwood whinging how the fans should back the team etc etc. My mate summed it up, Villa are lazy.

No it's not ,, it's lamberts fault lol

Canna faulte e efforte Rawly.......

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Big big game --the players should be prepared to give 110% sweat blood and run themselves into the ground for lambert and the club--and they then have got 2 weeks to recover for the next one,so no excuses,----
absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about survival and know how unhappy we are.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Will be in K6 if you want to settle it :cowboy: lol!

Birmingham Fail has article with Ashley Westwood whinging how the fans should back the team etc etc. My mate summed it up, Villa are lazy.

If he thinks the few boos that ring out from time to time are unjustified then he's an idiot. More than 36000 for that no show against West Ham and the fans considering what has gone on not just this year but the previous 3 have been very supportive.

If he thinks the few boos that ring out from time to time are unjustified then he's an idiot. More than 36000 for that no show against West Ham and the fans considering what has gone on not just this year but the previous 3 have been very supportive.

End of the day, we have been more than patient. Bout time they came out to play and do us proud

such a fecking major game!! just dont know which way it will go!

remember when teams feared coming to VP?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

such a fecking major game!! just dont know which way it will go!

remember when teams feared coming to VP?

Know what you mean.......will be a bit pissed up before this one methinks

such a fecking major game!! just dont know which way it will go! remember when teams feared coming to VP?
biggest since Sunderland last season at VP.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived