FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

I honestly dont know if I can be bothered with this one. Money is tight and I have budgeted for the game but I am thinking whether or not to actually get off my arse and give my support. I didnt lose this much hope last year and although I will support Villa even if they are in Conference North. Who am I kidding, I will probably turn up anyway although I have my lucky shirt to wear. Each time I have worn it, we have won!
Stop being f**cking sadistic and wear the shirt more often!
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Not a riot mate, just very strong vocals towards the three numptys.
I agree mate. Kendrick's article would of woken a lot of people up.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Stop being f**cking sadistic and wear the shirt more often!

Lol

I will be there as will the shirt. Just being (in the words of me missus) a tart!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Doctors just told be I have tonsillitis.

However if I can still shout or gesture I'll be up to watch a manager whose suffering from tactical blindness and stupidity ALL of the time!

Doctor said I have to lay off the Shandy Bass whilst I'm on my anti psychotics.....cheeky fecker!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Big big game --the players should be prepared to give 110% sweat blood and run themselves into the ground for lambert and the club--and they then have got 2 weeks to recover for the next one,so no excuses,----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Doctors just told be I have tonsillitis.

However if I can still shout or gesture I'll be up to watch a manager whose suffering from tactical blindness and stupidity ALL of the time!

Doctor said I have to lay off the Shandy Bass whilst I'm on my anti psychotics.....cheeky fecker!

get the good lady to serve you with black pepper and Beefy Bovril or oxo red hot and mixed well 3 doses today 6 tomorrow and bring a flaask full with ya!!!and you,ll be leading the quoir come sunday man,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

get the good lady to serve you with black pepper and Beefy Bovril or oxo red hot and mixed well 3 doses today 6 tomorrow and bring a flaask full with ya!!!and you,ll be leading the quoir come sunday man,

Mate that sounds evil! !! Think I'll stick with the tablets and Tunes!

Also I think the guys around me will be glad if I'm not singing!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived