FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

I dont care who he picks or what formation he tries, its down to the players,as I have always said they dont give a monkeys for the club or the fans,Half where given new contracts end of last season, now look at them, Weimann new contract cant even hit the target never mind score. We must be mugs to pay and watch total crap. if the players thought more about the game instead of new poxy haircuts and bloody tatoos we might get somewhere. yes I am grumpy old man and watching the villa dont help. cant remember the last time they cheered me up, lets drop a div and get back to playing the bluenoses. Actually I feel better now thats off my chest.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Addies will be more interesting than the game this Sunday. I'll be there, might be coming on the train with Danny. But i may still drive as I f**cking hate getting back on the sardine train from Aston

mzjj.jpg

Addies will be more interesting than the game this Sunday. I'll be there, might be coming on the train with Danny. But i may still drive as I f**cking hate getting back on the sardine train from Aston

No Mate, Danny will be coming from Cov and having a Bovril before kick off! lol

He took the p*ss out of my work voice mail message yesterday! i think i sound good on the phone ! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

He took the p*ss out of my work voice mail message yesterday! i think i sound good on the phone ! lol

I heard my voice on the phone a while back and couldn't believe how broad my Brummie accent was, i'm not surprised now that half the time i say something down here people say....."what" ? and your accent is as broad as mine matey.

Mate of mine down here asked if i had done the voice over for that bloody " anything for yow cupcake" advert..........cheeky southern cnut.

I heard my voice on the phone a while back and couldn't believe how broad my Brummie accent was, i'm not surprised now that half the time i say something down here people say....."what" ? and your accent is as broad as mine matey.

Mate of mine down here asked if i had done the voice over for that bloody " anything for yow cupcake" advert..........cheeky southern cnut.

there is no mistaking where you come from Mate, your accent is as strong as anyone in Brum!

You can take the Man out of Brum, but not the Brum out of the Man!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

could be worse you could be mistaken for rab c nesbit

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

there is no mistaking where you come from Mate, your accent is as strong as anyone in Brum!

You can take the Man out of Brum, but not the Brum out of the Man!

I thought it had mellowed, i make a conscious effort not to use RRRRR as a word anymore.

Is he that whipped already?! hahaaa you wait till I see him next!

mzjj.jpg

Archived