FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

Villa park is a depressing boring place to be at the moment I'm afraid ,, I would rather just go to away games if I'm honest , but of course I will still be there on Sunday . Bored most likely I'm sorry to say .

funniest.gif

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Villa park is a depressing boring place to be at the moment I'm afraid ,, I would rather just go to away games if I'm honest , but of course I will still be there on Sunday . Bored most likely I'm sorry to say .

As much as I agree with you I think the fact it is 4.30 on a Sunday and its on TV doesnt help things.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

As much as I agree with you I think the fact it is 4.30 on a Sunday and its on TV doesnt help things.
Of course mate ,, I was just generalising about Villla park to be honest .

funniest.gif

Of course mate ,, I was just generalising about Villla park to be honest .

Yeah I know what your saying. Me and Karl have spoken many a time this season about how boring and depressing the place is at the moment.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Yeah I know what your saying. Me and Karl have spoken many a time this season about how boring and depressing the place is at the moment.

The majority of us will still get in our cars etc and support the team. I always look forward to matchday and always drive up bubbling....its the drive home that's the kicker when it been p*ss poor and you hear other teams fighting there way out of trouble.

Villa attendance seems to normally be around 35k for most games and that probably isn't helping as other clubs fans talk with their feet. Lerner probably looks at this and thinks everything is ok in the Villa world. I'm not suggesting we boycott. ...but I like the idea of getting our voices heard in another way.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Snodgrass is in the paper today saying how beating spurs is a real lift and they are determined to put one over on Lambert.......when ever i hear a Villa player talk like that i just know it is the kiss of death for us so based on that 2-0 to Villa.

I would bench Benteke, lets see if that motivates him as we can always bring him on if we are desperate. In his place i would play Holt, he's bound to want some revenge on Norwich for off loading him and at least he will give 100%.

We aren't blessed with many options but it's time to shake things up a bit, play Bennett wide left and move Gabby to the right or play him alongside Holt or play Weimann there, or drop weimann for Albrighton, play Helenious. Whatever it takes but for f*ck sake Lambert do something.

Archived