FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

Simply a must win game, no idea what performance Villa will put in. But I don't feel very confident, recent performances and PL's demeanour don't offer much encouragement.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

He has to change the formation get Albrighton on the right Gabby left Weimann Benteke in attack service required.

I'd seriously drop Benteke to the bench. I'd rather whip balls in for Helenuis or Holt then watch Benteke limp wristed making half a effort to connect.

Norwich will expect Benteke to play and will do what every other team do and play him out of the game. Also playing Benteke means we do our one dimensional hoof ball and it's utterly predictable to everyone.

Shake it up and make some changes....it cant get any worse atm.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I'd seriously drop Benteke to the bench. I'd rather whip balls in for Helenuis or Holt then watch Benteke limp wristed making half a effort to connect. Norwich will expect Benteke to play and will do what every other team do and play him out of the game. Also playing Benteke means we do our one dimensional hoof ball and it's utterly predictable to everyone. Shake it up and make some changes....it cant get any worse atm.
Benteke has been poor recently again but what gets me is how Weimann constantly goes under the radar. He hasn't played 90minutes of good football once this season yet continues to get picked.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Benteke has been poor recently again but what gets me is how Weimann constantly goes under the radar. He hasn't played 90minutes of good football once this season yet continues to get picked.

I do agree with you but even with my ruthless streak I couldn't drop both as we dont have two strikers than can come in. Its a damn shame we loaned out Grealish as as much as he is unproven he couldn't do any worse and we know he'd give 110%

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I do agree with you but even with my ruthless streak I couldn't drop both as we dont have two strikers than can come in. Its a damn shame we loaned out Grealish as as much as he is unproven he couldn't do any worse and we know he'd give 110%
Benteke is awfull, should be dropped purely on effort alone ,, saying that he might score 2 on Sunday . What do I know

funniest.gif

They were both pretty crap against Newcastle but at least Weimann tries. Benteke seemed to be back to his "not-arsed" self that we saw earlier in the season before that three-game goal run.

Judging by the ticket sales atm we'll be playing to our lowest turn out outside of the cups. This time last year I had to be quick to get a ticket for the crunch games, this year you can buy a whole row.

A bit early yet but-----echoes my experience on monday----tkt office villa shop empty car park practically all to myself,--reckon the proverbial penny is finally beginning to drop ----but our support is going to be vital over the next 3 home games--and the rest,

Come On Villa fans-------Your Club Needs You----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived