FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

dont know why yu,all dont partake at Ali,s fine establishment----good foundation for the imbibing --had a cracking piece of chicken breast n chips yesday,for £1.80, and munched em in the wheels bargain at half the price,

a squirt of tomato or chilli sauce comes free, ya can,t beat that, :cowboy:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

chants of 'we're taking the p*ss' and 'we're winning at home' were great yesterday and reminds me of why to me I can only ever go to the Holte End for games. I like k6 as well as can always get my preferred 'back seat' and stand in comfort. Missus wants to experience the Holte so she will be coming along to the next game. In her brand new away shirt she wants to get cos its pretty. She dont know they do a pink goalie shirt yet.......

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

dont know why yu,all dont partake at Ali,s fine establishment----good foundation for the imbibing --had a cracking piece of chicken breast n chips yesday,for £1.80, and munched em in the wheels bargain at half the price,

a squirt of tomato or chilli sauce comes free, ya can,t beat that, :cowboy:

better than the normally good Ocean in Dale End. Yesterday was vile but what do I expect? The Blooose shop used to be at Dale End. Had me a veggie feat on the way back, the lefty veggie t**t that I am lol!

better than the normally good Ocean in Dale End. Yesterday was vile but what do I expect? The Blooose shop used to be at Dale End. Had me a veggie feat on the way back, the lefty veggie t**t that I am lol!
Are you a member of save the hedgehog as well Wince ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

deary f**cking me wince,..yer not a veggie are ye?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

No point asking him for a bj, he doesn't eat meat !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

WTF? The only pipes I smoke have tobacco in them lol!

Are you a member of save the hedgehog as well Wince ?

We like to call ourselves the hedgehog and vole preservation group!

yes I am a veggie. If it has a face, I dont eat it.

No point asking him for a bj, he doesn't eat meat !

and if anybody asks me for a bj I will cut their f**cking meat off lol! Least you know where ali baba gets the saveloys from now!

Made me giggle though and the missus will p*ss herself laughing when she sees this lol!

WTF? The only pipes I smoke have tobacco in them lol!

We like to call ourselves the hedgehog and vole preservation group!

yes I am a veggie. If it has a face, I dont eat it.

and if anybody asks me for a bj I will cut their f**cking meat off lol! Least you know where ali baba gets the saveloys from now!

Made me giggle though and the missus will p*ss herself laughing when she sees this lol!

Bacon doesn't have a face ;)

Mmm bacon

mzjj.jpg

Archived