FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

thought yesterday was a straight red,---the photo shows the boot was definately chest high!! and imo confirms first impression,

cheeres man.

can anyone put me right on ---the John Carew chant?

We were bored so started singing the names of REAL PLAYERS

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Did they include : "Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!" for Christiano RONDALDO, B6 ?

No mate lol, but we were singing -

Nigel Spink , rolls the ball ......

And we are the famous, the famous Holte End

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

No mate lol, but we were singing - Nigel Spink , rolls the ball ...... And we are the famous, the famous Holte End
Wee yu booing after 4 minutes mate ? Lol

funniest.gif

Wee yu booing after 4 minutes mate ? Lol

No mate I was to busy calling Lambert a :wank2:

I missed our first goal as I went for a p*ss, just got back to my seat as we scored the second, Alan (holtender) missed our first 2 goals !!!!!!

image.png

No mate I was to busy calling Lambert a :wank2: I missed our first goal as I went for a p*ss, just got back to my seat as we scored the second, Alan (holtender) missed our first 2 goals !!!!!!
He must p*ss more than you lol

funniest.gif

He must p*ss more than you lol

He had Jake with him !!!

No chicken n mushroom pies still in the Holte Upper mate.

image.png

He had Jake with him !!! No chicken n mushroom pies still in the Holte Upper mate.
Not in Ellis lower either yesterday !!!!!, I have sent mail to miss Keyes as I won't be fobbed off with a one game supply !!! Lol

funniest.gif

Not in Ellis lower either yesterday !!!!!, I have sent mail to miss Keyes as I won't be fobbed off with a one game supply !!! Lol

Send me her email address and I will email her as well !!!!

image.png

I just sent her an email, we had some chips yesterday and they were shite, how the fook can you get chips wrong ?

image.png

Archived