Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Hoolahan would have been a great signing...correction, will be a great signing!
Other than score what did he do ? Getting excited about signing players like Hoolahan shows how much our expectations have dropped and that there is clearly no ambition at Villa Park.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Thanks mate
I didn't get a programme mate,what did it say ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I didn't get a programme mate,what did it say ?

little section in the fans photos in memoriam. My programme got ruined as I got soaked after the game. Did anyone hear/ see the two blokes singing after the game moaning that we were all quiet? They made me chuckle

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

little section in the fans photos in memoriam. My programme got ruined as I got soaked after the game. Did anyone hear/ see the two blokes singing after the game moaning that we were all quiet? They made me chuckle

I was in k7 and heard someone further across moaning, could be the same guys lol

mzjj.jpg

That was more like it, and what a cracking goal from Benteke. And as somebody who has knocked him and the rest i will eat a large slice of humble pie gladly if they do that consistently. That was well worth the soaking i got walking home afterwards.

That was more like it, and what a cracking goal from Benteke. And as somebody who has knocked him and the rest i will eat a large slice of humble pie gladly if they do that consistently. That was well worth the soaking i got walking home afterwards.
He needs to do it more often before I eat another pie lol

funniest.gif

What I meant was that by my calculations that's only his 5th good outing this season....and he'll need to string a good run together if I'm to change my mind about him. Not going to be fickle about it and suddenly start a Benteke love in..he played very well today but needs to be consistent. But very pleased he did because when he tries he's excellent.
+1 . Spot on mate ,, 1 good game in every 6 is not good enough for a player who looks like he has the ability,, I will stand to be corrected if he does this more often . As everyone knows ,,I will eat as much pie as I need to . LOL

funniest.gif

apart from around 10-15mins of the game i thought it was total crap lol. the result is brilliant and we saw a glimpse of what benteke is able to do but overall. if norwich gt there finger out we might of had a game on our hands but its no real test to us to play teams of this calibar and to hope a run of form comes with it.

i dont think i have gottten past the cardiff result, that one really sticks in my head. the norwich game though it shoulda been this seasons 6-1 sunderland thrashing but from what i seen there was no go in us in the second half and norwich were even worse.

i thought the combo of bringing on albrighton and holt was a good idea but as usual far too late, i woulda taken off gabby and weiman though.

i shouldnt really be complianing about this game as the result shows a different story. if we could come out with the performance we had for the 10-15mins spell for a whole game though i would feel alot more comfortable looking at the harder fixtures ahead

newcomer.png

Archived