FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

Sure there was a couple of lads on here who said Benteke should be dropped, no doubt they wont come forward and admit they were wrong, two great goals from the big man but i was really impressed with Ahmadi today

Massive 3 points now carry this on lads

I've eaten humble pie in my post! But still stand by my concerns...he'll have to put performances in back to back before I break out my love in!

Don't mind admitting when I'm wrong.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

but to be fqir considering his performance at Newcastle he deserved to be dropped!!

we played with 10 men for most of that game!

Not complaining he proved some of us wrong just feel that some of these comments were justified!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

but to be fqir considering his performance at Newcastle he deserved to be dropped!!

we played with 10 men for most of that game!

Not complaining he proved some of us wrong just feel that some of these comments were justified!

He'll proof us wrong if he carries on like that.

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

He'll proof us wrong if he carries on like that.

would be delighted if that continues Mate!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

would be delighted if that continues Mate!

What I meant was that by my calculations that's only his 5th good outing this season....and he'll need to string a good run together if I'm to change my mind about him.

Not going to be fickle about it and suddenly start a Benteke love in..he played very well today but needs to be consistent.

But very pleased he did because when he tries he's excellent.

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

Gabbys vison for Bacuna's goal was very impressive! was under pressure and picked the best option with style!

a great Team goal to be honest!

Still think we desperately need a central midfielder or two, right back, and winger. Weimann is so frustrating. So good on his day, but so crap on many many others.

mzjj.jpg

Hoolahan would have been a great signing...correction, will be a great signing!

We looked terrible up to the point Bentekkers scored, You can see that Hoolahan would have improved this team. Great win though, Good way to christen my new television :)

Archived