Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Yeh,I make you right,we could be right in trouble.They would love to drop Lambert in the crap.Great opportunity for them and a worry for us.Victory a must but really can't se it,prob a 2_0 loss

Lose and we really are right in the sh*t

mzjj.jpg

Judging by the ticket sales atm we'll be playing to our lowest turn out outside of the cups. This time last year I had to be quick to get a ticket for the crunch games, this year you can buy a whole row.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

well now, if there was every a must win game it is this one! no draws bollocks we need to grow some bollocks of our own and step up the defend this great clubs Status!

Go for the jugular from the first second and dont let them breathe!

Lose this one and i fully expect to be in the bottom 3 come the end of March, but then have a easier run (if there is one) in April!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I just really hope we turn up for this. We are now well and truly in the mix and now is the time for the lads to start performing at Villa Park. Come on you lions we will be there in the thousands cheering you on it is time to show the lions pride.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

This is how are are when playing at home,

5hd4.jpg

This is how we should be,

ob42.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Norwich completely outplayed spurs. Not holding my breath
It was a great win for Norwich but Spurs had just flown back from the Ukraine, and as I said when we played them that I feel they are the worst 'top' side I've seen play us this year. We lost because we gave them far to much respect instead getting at them - much like United. Their players will be up for this because of the Lambert factor. If lambert shows the lads the league table and still needs to motivate anyone come Sunday then they shouldn't be on the pitch, simple as. Following Vlaars comments on Twitter after the Newcastle result I'm kind of hoping for a real backlash performance, but I don't hold out much hope.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived