Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

I was borderline suicidal when Norwich went up lol

Way to battle back, well done to Benteke for making something out of nothing and inspiring the side.

I gave this one a miss, like I gave the Albion game a miss ... and AVFC score 4 goals at Home ...

so blame me for the Home form, not Mr Lambert ... or the players ... or Lerner ... or the Tea Lady ...

I confess, it is all my fault !

This is the first win at Home on a Sunday for 13 months :

Season 2012-2013 : Feb 10 SUN H 26 West Ham. 2-1 W
Season 2013-2014 : Mar 02 SUN H 28 Norwich C 4-1 W

Anyway, Well Done to the lads, what needed to be done, was done. :thumbup:

AVFC RFC SAFC

I gave this one a miss, like I gave the Albion game a miss ... and AVFC score 4 goals at Home ... so blame me for the Home form, not Mr Lambert ... or the players ... or Lerner ... or the Tea Lady ... I confess, it is all my fault ! This is the first win at Home on a Sunday for 13 months : Season 2012-2013 : Feb 10 SUN H 26 West Ham. 2-1 W Season 2013-2014 : Mar 02 SUN H 28 Norwich C 4-1 W Anyway, Well Done to the lads, what needed to be done, was done. :thumbup:
Stay away from villa park every week lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just got back. Nearly fell asleep second half, bit disappointed we didn't try for more goals in the second half! Would do our goal difference the world of good. Now a break and to smash chelsea

mzjj.jpg

seen the 2nd half on stream, i have to say it was not pretty to watch but we contained Norwich very well and preserved the win!

Great 3 pts and a much deserved home win for the faithfull!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

El Ahmadi played well. But he has a good game then a couple of bad ones... Also, interesting to see Callum Robinson on the bench today big future for him I believe he could fill Benteke's boots!

massive 3 points. i feared the worst after the first 20 Mins, we played much better after that though and Norwich didn't even come close to getting back into it.. Dissapointing home crowd again, 30k for a big game like this was quite embarrassing. Stadium was more or less empty by the final wistle as well. Win or lose it looks like the players can't win

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

massive 3 points. i feared the worst after the first 20 Mins, we played much better after that though and Norwich didn't even come close to getting back into it.. Dissapointing home crowd again, 30k for a big game like this was quite embarrassing. Stadium was more or less empty by the final wistle as well. Win or lose it looks like the players can't win

apathy has set in a little Mate, hopefully this win will invigorate the ranks! saying that i was not there! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived