Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Anybody else feeling a little bit of on the quiet panic setting in ?

yes. Dont usually get nervous on match day but today is massive. Need few beers

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

its a happy day--so far anyway, Villa are playing ----after all the hastle and alledged crap and bad feeling between norwich and lambert/villa i would in all honesty expect him to pull out all the stops take the game to Norwich show them to be a mere flea on the rump of a Lion, and manage to motivate the villa players enough to be able to get 3 points!!

failiing that i,m afraid would speak volumes, to me anyway---and imo it might well be time to take a fast train out of Aston!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Going to have a few cigarettes as well. Not a big smoker but need it today methinks. I dont like Sunday Games but I take it we arent on tv for this one?

Going to have a few cigarettes as well. Not a big smoker but need it today methinks. I dont like Sunday Games but I take it we arent on tv for this one?

dont mate terrible expensive habit & will do yer lungs no good :nono1: ...destroy yer liver instead with a few drams to calm yer nerves :hh:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

dont mate terrible expensive habit & will do yer lungs no good :nono1: ...destroy yer liver instead with a few drams to calm yer nerves :hh:

lol. I rarely smoke enough to damage myself. 2 fags and I am done. As for liver destroying.........mmmm I could go for that. Gonna be optomistic about today and say 3-1 Villa. Benteke, Gabby and Delph to score

Archived