Aston Villa 4 Norwich 1

avstu

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

absolutely Freddy, if they can't be up for this then they all need blooming dropping. Massively important game for our season, and not just in points. AVFC need to show the fans they are serious about

Win lose or draw, we are in the sh*t

This is how are are when playing at home, This is how we should be,

Might do the same now they're that price. Got myself a Villa coat a few weeks ago due to loyals insistence that I stop advertising Longleat! !! :-)

Bit annoyed that a few players have been wheeled out to ask the crowd to get behind them.....like Freddy said give us something to get excited about first!

Might do the same now they're that price. Got myself a Villa coat a few weeks ago due to loyals insistence that I stop advertising Longleat! !! :-)

Bit annoyed that a few players have been wheeled out to ask the crowd to get behind them.....like Freddy said give us something to get excited about first!

man was at the shop monday-----shirts were then £25 both home and away, dont think they ,ve dropped any cheaper,---for some games, Norwich and Stoke, so far, if you buy a ticket then attatched to it apparently is a voucher allowing you to buy a shirt for £10, reckon ticket sales have been a wee bit low for theses category"B" games so probably the latest sales drive me thinks,

various other offers are on jackets £37 and training tops buy one get one free,---all macron products,!!!

safe travels tomorrow ---all of ya, forecast is wind and showers yet again!!!

Come On You Lions-----time to roar again!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

man was at the shop monday-----shirts were then £25 both home and away, dont think they ,ve dropped any cheaper,---for some games, Norwich and Stoke, so far, if you buy a ticket then attatched to it apparently is a voucher allowing you to buy a shirt for £10, reckon ticket sales have been a wee bit low for theses category"B" games so probably the latest sales drive me thinks,

various other offers are on jackets £37 and training tops buy one get one free,---all macron products,!!!

safe travels tomorrow ---all of ya, forecast is wind and showers yet again!!!

Come On You Lions-----time to roar again!!!!

It's true mate they are. Getting myself a home shirt tomorrow. I was adamant I wouldn't buy the crappy macron shirts but I've succumbed and I've got one from last season, both from this season and I'm still tempted to get the green kit

mzjj.jpg

GUZAN

LOWTON VLAR BAKER BERTRAND

ALBRIGHTON BACUNA DELPH WESTWOOD GABBY

BENTEKE

norwich will play 4-4-2 so with 5 bodies in the mid should dominate SHOULD and if gabby plays wide he will have more opportunities to use his 1 attribute he has which is pace and with some good crossing hopefully benteke can score

It's true mate they are. Getting myself a home shirt tomorrow. I was adamant I wouldn't buy the crappy macron shirts but I've succumbed and I've got one from last season, both from this season and I'm still tempted to get the green kit

Cheers man -blimey they cost £45 was it,? at the start of this campaign, only monday they were £25--and now with 11 games to go they are £10 !!!! strewth is that de-flation or wit?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Cheers man -blimey they cost £45 was it,? at the start of this campaign, only monday they were £25--and now with 11 games to go they are £10 !!!! strewth is that de-flation or wit?

Deflation or desperation lol!

mzjj.jpg

I'm going all out pissed off formation:

Guzan

Lowton, Concrete, Baker, Bertie

Westwood, Delph

Super Marc Gabby

Holt, Helenuis

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Got my ticket and my shirt for a tenner. Prefer last season's shirt to be honest but for a tenner I cant complain. In two minds whether to wear it tomorrow or not. Probably will

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived