Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Newcastle 1 Aston Villa 0

this is very true! and last season they were lucky to get a point!

A Ben Arfa worldie free kick undone us!

Gabby scares the sh*t out of their defense

And our defence scares the sh*t out of us ! :lolthumb:

And our defence scares the sh*t out of us ! :lolthumb:

+1 mate

Vlaar playing?

we will be ok?

hope so

UTV

Mate, i no way at all expect a foregone conclusion, the minimum requirement i mentioned is to give us continued breathing room in the relegation battle, not a sign of complacency!

Yeah mate I weren't being funny I was just saying this is a tough game, they are 9 points ahead of us so they ain't complete shite.

But as mentioned before we are better away from vp and I would live us to beat them Geordie dog legs. Lol

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Yeah mate I weren't being funny I was just saying this is a tough game, they are 9 points ahead of us so they ain't complete shite.

But as mentioned before we are better away from vp and I would live us to beat them Geordie dog legs. Lol

they have had the heart of their Midfield ripped out and unrest in the dressing room and board room...now is the time my friend!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Now the EPL games today have been played, we cannot drop lower than 13th even if we lose at Newcastle, unless Norwich win by a cricket score at Home to Tottenham !

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 22/02/2014 :

09 Newcastle United 26 11 4 11 32 38 -6 37 *
10 West Ham United 27 8 7 12 31 34 -3 31
11 Hull City 27 8 6 13 29 31 -2 30
12 Swansea City 26 7 7 12 33 36 -3 28 *
13 Aston Villa 26 7 7 12 27 36 -9 28 *

14 Stoke City 27 6 9 12 27 42 -15 27
15 Crystal Palace 26 8 2 16 18 36 -18 26
16 West Bromwich Albion 27 4 13 10 31 39 -8 25
17 Norwich City 26 6 7 13 19 39 -20 25 *
18 Sunderland 26 6 6 14 26 42 -16 24
19 Cardiff City 27 5 7 15 19 48 -29 22
20 Fulham 27 6 3 18 27 59 -32 21

Teams playing tomorrow {23/02/2014} in Bold.

AVFC RFC SAFC

they have had the heart of their Midfield ripped out and unrest in the dressing room and board room...now is the time my friend!
they are inconsistent and one of my least favorite teams so hope we properly do them.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Hope your right mate.

I'll be chuffed to bits if we smash them tomorrow, gonna watch it down the local, full of small Heath Zulu wannabes who don't even know where at Andrews is. Lol

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Results went our way yesterday so we have a real chance to put some breathing space between us and the bottom three... So we will get hammered.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Today's line-up:

Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke

Subs: Steer, Clark, Bennett, Sylla, Albrighton, Tonev, Holt

UTV!

Results went our way yesterday so we have a real chance to put some breathing space between us and the bottom three... So we will get hammered.

always seem to be the way when we are playing catch up and have an advantage

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”