FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

difficult to get a lot of news here,(Trinidad) even on the sports channels, they seem to think there are only about 5 teams in the prem league, but from what ive heard, and read, I can only say, im worried about this game, I cant see us winning it, maybe not even a draw, hope im wrong, we will see, good luck anyway, hope for the best.

i see where ur coming from but im not so certain about nufc been able to restrain us in the sense of scoring, even if colocini is at the back for them and tiote in the middle and remy up front. the player im most worried about is sold and the player after that is ben afra. i defo can see us sitting very deep, but if we go a goal down i think we will come out to play. not that, thats my style i hope we play but sounds about right as nufc need to win this in a sense to stop the rot, whereas we would prolly take a draw.

i really hope we win but a draw may sound about right

1-1

newcomer.png

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

Newcastle have nothing to play for now which is possibly why they have had a slump, i believe they have had 4 consecutive home defeats......lets get at them, get the fans on their back and make it 5.

1-2 Villa.

great memories Stevo!!

Feeling very positive about this one, cant help thinking i have missed a trick by not going??!!??

3 points is all that matters and a point is a minimum requirement

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think some people see this as an easy game and when I read comments like a point is the minimum requirement I think some people are treating this game too easy.

I know Newcastle are not on form etc etc but when we are poor we are really poor and could quite easily ship a few goals.

I just hope that the good villa turn up and we give them a game, a point would be brilliant and a win would be superb.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I think some people see this as an easy game and when I read comments like a point is the minimum requirement I think some people are treating this game too easy.

I know Newcastle are not on form etc etc but when we are poor we are really poor and could quite easily ship a few goals.

I just hope that the good villa turn up and we give them a game, a point would be brilliant and a win would be superb.

Mate, i no way at all expect a foregone conclusion, the minimum requirement i mentioned is to give us continued breathing room in the relegation battle, not a sign of complacency!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

don't forget

we are much a better team away

this is very true! and last season they were lucky to get a point!

A Ben Arfa worldie free kick undone us!

Gabby scares the sh*t out of their defense

Archived