FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

Only because someone said to loyal that they had nicked all the burgers. Lol.
No mate, it was the chicken n mushroom pies lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

I agree totally mate, no matter how things go, away coaches should not get smashed up that's just bad sport, full of families etc.
They were hostile last year at the sports shite stadium.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Only because someone said to loyal that they had nicked all the burgers. Lol.

OI!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

it was probaly that nuneaton lad anyway he as a thing about smashing things
Yes, his bishop !

image.png

so do we all matey ;)
:wank2: use it or lose it :wank2:

image.png

reckon if we manage to hit the net first----the Villa Boyz will bring 3 points back to B6----otherwise i,m going for a draw,

Come On Villa ----Come On,

Villa Till I Die------i know i am i,m sure i am!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

difficult to get a lot of news here,(Trinidad) even on the sports channels, they seem to think there are only about 5 teams in the prem league, but from what ive heard, and read, I can only say, im worried about this game, I cant see us winning it, maybe not even a draw, hope im wrong, we will see, good luck anyway, hope for the best.

Archived