Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Newcastle 1 Aston Villa 0

Not really match related and it is most likely complete and utter ... However there are strong rumours that the WWE Franchise are looking to buy Newcastle.

From being a Circus to possibly the WWF? i dont see the difference

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Guzan

Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand

Westwood, Delph

Albrighton, Weimann, Gabby

Benteke

Just got to stop Remy and then i believe we will win the game!

Get well soon Petrov

Albrighton should start, he works hard but also has the ability to put a good ball in the box which is what we've lacked since Lowton went off the radar.

Guzan

Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand

Westwood, Delph

Albrighton, Gabby, Bennett

Benteke

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Arggh, man boobs! Dorset, that needed a warning sign. Love how it says northern rock above his head. More like northern Block (of lard)

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Makes sense..........Big Daddy is a fan.

fat%2Bnufc%2Bfan.jpg

white dee from benifits street has less stretch marks!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

ffs boys dont be taking any ant & dec banners this time,.. you dont want to be hurting the poor wee souls this time,..couldnt believe when i found out about that banner at vp & they still hold a grudge about it lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

ffs boys dont be taking any ant & dec banners this time,.. you dont want to be hurting the poor wee souls this time,..couldnt believe when i found out about that banner at vp & they still hold a grudge about it lol

It's the fact they hold a grudge against all fans because one bloke took a banner haha.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

It's the fact they hold a grudge against all fans because one bloke took a banner haha.

thing i never knew what the banner said for a while but heard them rant & rave about it, i thought to myself it must have been pretty offensive,..then i found out it was a jibe about the geordie pair ant & dec....ffs :dam: theyre a sensitive bunch,..ive always found newcastle fans to be cunts tbh

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1,900 tickets sold, 300 left ,, come on yu sofa sitters get off your arses lol

funniest.gif