FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

great memories Stevo!!

Feeling very positive about this one, cant help thinking i have missed a trick by not going??!!??

3 points is all that matters and a point is a minimum requirement

Bet your glad you saved your money matey.

Second half was abysmal, what does Lambert say at half time ? I cannae fault your effort lads ? :wank2:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

Damn annoying to lose to a last minute goal, although I accept Newcastle had missed two earlier opportunities.

From what I have read here it sounds like a repeat of the Everton game - playing for a draw ...

... am I right ?

If this is the 'gameplan' then it is not working ... and will not work.

Better to try and fail than not try at all !!!

This points to a meltdown in tactics, whereby the Home form is not improved and the previously good Away form is lost.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Yeah but who hired lambert?? What makes you think Lerner can attract a better manager?? He couldn't get OSG but tan could!! A manager that plays a better style will want to buy players who are capable, those players don't come from the back end of nowhere or league 2. Lambert goes and we'll end up with another Mctit or worse. I still want to hold onto the idea that lambert can play better football as we have seen it but f*ck knows where it's gone and the memory of it is getting harder and harder to hold onto
Football is worse than Mcleish football

funniest.gif

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play for a draw and I've never seen a team play so differently 2nd half as we did today. We couldn't do anything right. Don't get me started on lazy Benteke, see around 50+ posts on my feelings about him, for which I normally get shot down for, (He's lazy and makes no a effort to win ball or get goal side etc etc etc.......) So now we have Norwich, another team that he'll play for a draw and we'll get fudged over. We ARE in a relegation fight and have been since boxing day. The difference last year was we came out fighting like rabid dogs and survived in Jan/Feb/March I get the feeling we'll just collaspe this year. If Lambert can't get passionate about playing Norwich after the sh*t they've given him then he can't get passionate about anything. News from the away fans is about the same, and these die hard's were Lambert's last bastions of support so expect a collaspe in believe from here on in. "Little Normandy" doesn't need a "pat on the head"....he needs some bloody fight and effort from the Villa and SOON!!!
There is no progress ,, It's gone backwards , Anybody still think there is progress ???

funniest.gif

We pick ourselves up and go again.

Lol, he comes out with the same shite every week.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Pies were good ,

Every cloud lol

image.png

There is no progress ,, It's gone backwards , Anybody still think there is progress ???

The majority are against Lambert now, surely

image.png

Archived