FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

Worst bit about this defeat is that the firm I'm subbing to at the minute are from Newcastle as are all of their mechanical side, so I'm in for a hiding tomorrow

fuk that man, u are who u are, go out with ur head held high i say

newcomer.png

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

It would just be the same story but a different person used as a scapegoat. We've been this shite since MON left the only constant is the owner and the shite team.

Not necessarily so mate, a manager with better tactics, awareness and vision may be able to get the player to pass and move and do the basics of football correctly.

Learner a millions ain't needed for that, as I know that that is what you are implying, we should blame learner.

I blame learner for just leaving us as a dying pet, he is a poor custodian.

And I blame lambert for being a sh*t manager out of his depth.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Not necessarily so mate, a manager with better tactics, awareness and vision may be able to get the player to pass and move and do the basics of football correctly.

Learner a millions ain't needed for that, as I know that that is what you are implying, we should blame learner.

I blame learner for just leaving us as a dying pet, he is a poor custodian.

And I blame lambert for being a sh*t manager out of his depth.

Yeah but who hired lambert??

What makes you think Lerner can attract a better manager?? He couldn't get OSG but tan could!!

A manager that plays a better style will want to buy players who are capable, those players don't come from the back end of nowhere or league 2.

Lambert goes and we'll end up with another Mctit or worse. I still want to hold onto the idea that lambert can play better football as we have seen it but f*ck knows where it's gone and the memory of it is getting harder and harder to hold onto

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

What makes you think Lerner can attract a better manager?? He couldn't get OSG but tan could!!

A manager that plays a better style will want to buy players who are capable, those players don't come from the back end of nowhere or league 2.

Lambert goes and we'll end up with another Mctit or worse. I still want to hold onto the idea that lambert can play better football as we have seen it but f*ck knows where it's gone and the memory of it is getting harder and harder to hold onto

Who wanted Lambert?^^^^^^^ lol

Who wanted Lambert?^^^^^^^ lol

Dunno... Not me!!! I never once said I wanted him I wanted OGS of we couldn't get a more established manager, was excited by the idea of Benitez but never Martinez or lambert, I stood by the fact he was our manager and had faith he could so the job once he was here but never wanted him at the start

That pissed on your chips lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Dunno... Not me!!! I never once said I wanted him I wanted OGS of we couldn't get a more established manager, was excited by the idea of Benitez but never Martinez or lambert, I stood by the fact he was our manager and had faith he could so the job once he was here but never wanted him at the start

i wanted hughton, fuk i couldnt win a bet if someone even wrote out the winning slip for me lol

newcomer.png

I have held my hands up more than once and said I wanted Lambert but it hasnt worked out so time to go. Simple as.

Saying that I dont think I would sack him now. Maybe in the summer.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

So you don't want to get rid of lambert until learner goes, so if learner is not going any where and if rumours are true that lambert will be offered a 3 year contract then you will be ok with it ?

You have said many times it's all learners fault at to a certain degree it is but it is the manager that runs the team, decides the tactics, formation squad etc. I know lambert had to change a lot, but 18 months and £40 million in to his tenure we are the worse villa team I have seen in my 41 years, yes I do believe we are actually that crap.

Passing a football 10ft to someone in the same top as you has nothing to do with how many millions are in the chairmans bank account.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

this has to happen, you can't keep an under performing manager

Which one? Summer or now?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived