FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

We could do with spurs smashing Norwich by about 10 goals. Lol.

No because then we'll feel the backlash at home and get thumped 6-0 lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

You can take your progress......

AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!!

1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play for a draw and I've never seen a team play so differently 2nd half as we did today. We couldn't do anything right.

Don't get me started on lazy Benteke, see around 50+ posts on my feelings about him, for which I normally get shot down for, (He's lazy and makes no a effort to win ball or get goal side etc etc etc.......)

So now we have Norwich, another team that he'll play for a draw and we'll get fudged over. We ARE in a relegation fight and have been since boxing day. The difference last year was we came out fighting like rabid dogs and survived in Jan/Feb/March I get the feeling we'll just collaspe this year.

If Lambert can't get passionate about playing Norwich after the sh*t they've given him then he can't get passionate about anything.

News from the away fans is about the same, and these die hard's were Lambert's last bastions of support so expect a collaspe in believe from here on in.

"Little Normandy" doesn't need a "pat on the head"....he needs some bloody fight and effort from the Villa and SOON!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

for me the turning point was Westwood going off,

another side does the double over us!!!

4 points above the drop zone----the games against fellow strugglers Stoke Norwich Fulham and Palace are going to be big ones,

thought Coloccini was immense and the only other quality player on the pitch today found the net,

can,t see Benteke making the plane to Brazil---sorry,and Sylla was as effective as a blinking chocolate tea pot!!

its gonna be a nail chomping finale to the season folks---still we are used to that aint we?

after

The Sports Direct arena resembled on tv a morgue-------Newcastle overcame this and gave their fans something to cheer,albeit after 92 minutes,after Villa could,nt capitalize on them being there for the taking-------progress what progress????-----believe it if thats what makes you happy folks--!!

not enough time in the sun i,m afraid------still theres a week to pick themselves up dust themselves down and get ready to go again against Norwich--------then another 2 week break i believe------ forget Portugal get em to Blackpool trampsing on that sand lambo.

am supporting Spuds the rest of this ruined day!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

When will all start to agree that we have gone backwards????

The standard of our football is pathetic as standard and the occasional win with 27% possession is all we have to look forward to.

This may be knee jerk I know but I feel right now that Lambo needs to fcukoff as I don't fancy another season of this shite.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

You can take your progress......

AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!!

1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play for a draw and I've never seen a team play so differently 2nd half as we did today. We couldn't do anything right.

Don't get me started on lazy Benteke, see around 50+ posts on my feelings about him, for which I normally get shot down for, (He's lazy and makes no a effort to win ball or get goal side etc etc etc.......)

So now we have Norwich, another team that he'll play for a draw and we'll get fudged over. We ARE in a relegation fight and have been since boxing day. The difference last year was we came out fighting like rabid dogs and survived in Jan/Feb/March I get the feeling we'll just collaspe this year.

If Lambert can't get passionate about playing Norwich after the sh*t they've given him then he can't get passionate about anything.

News from the away fans is about the same, and these die hard's were Lambert's last bastions of support so expect a collaspe in believe from here on in.

"Little Normandy" doesn't need a "pat on the head"....he needs some bloody fight and effort from the Villa and SOON!!!

+1

im a die hard lambert fan even if i wasnt at the game and im struggling to find a good thing to say, i hold my hands up, ur right. i should be a little more worried than i am. though ur little norman, not little normandy lol

all messing aside. really disapointed today and chattin to mates im finding it hard to say anythin than crack a joke cause it was fukin desparate

newcomer.png

When will all start to agree that we have gone backwards????

The standard of our football is pathetic as standard and the occasional win with 27% possession is all we have to look forward to.

This may be knee jerk I know but I feel right now that Lambo needs to fcukoff as I don't fancy another season of this shite.

It would just be the same story but a different person used as a scapegoat. We've been this shite since MON left the only constant is the owner and the shite team.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

+1

im a die hard lambert fan even if i wasnt at the game and im struggling to find a good thing to say, i hold my hands up, ur right. i should be a little more worried than i am. though ur little norman, not little normandy lol

all messing aside. really disapointed today and chattin to mates im finding it hard to say anythin than crack a joke cause it was fukin desparate

Worst bit about this defeat is that the firm I'm subbing to at the minute are from Newcastle as are all of their mechanical side, so I'm in for a hiding tomorrow

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Sylla always gives the ball away when he comes on and he looked tired in the build up to the goal, he's looked nothing but cumbersome since arriving IMO .. Now do I blame him or PL for buying him.. Fact of the matter is our strongest team is as good as Benteke's form on the day and I don't think PL has a clue what to do about it. I would prefer to see Bacuna play higher up the pitch with Lowton Behind him, if not give Albrighton a start as he puts balls in the box.. We need width on the left as gabby naturally drifts in the middle.. And where are all the continentals we bought? Why are we not seeing them? Is it because they're all sub standard for the PL? Well what the hell did He really expect.. He got lucky with Benteke and everyone knows it deep down..

Archived