FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

I will probably change my mind once I have calmed down but right now - Unless Lambert goes - I don't plan on renewing my season ticket next season.

I am sick to death of the same old crap, excuses. There are certain players in that team that have been poor game after game this season and keep getting picked.

Gabby was the best of the front three but he will admit he didnt have a great game. Benteke and Weimann are completely useless!

Then you have Sylla - the bloke robbing a living. Reminds me of another Salifou - signed for the sakes of it.

The back four - Vlaar and Baker in particular had decent games until we make silly mistakes. The goal may of come from a woeful pass from Bennett but Bakers lackluster header and then both Vlaar and Bacuna unable to stay on there feet ultimately cost us the game.

Westwood probably played his best game in a Villa shirt.

Problem is when we had salifou he was that bad but we didn't need him in the bench because we had other players but now we have such a shite squad we have the likes of Sylla as an option!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

Well as im saying this it has nothing due to a hatred for Gabby so what you are saying is not a fact, now stop saying these little comments every time i criticize gabby as its my opinion of the game and players, you can have your own

I didn't say your hatred for gabby was fact the fact was that he contributed more than any attacker on the pitch so he couldn't have been the worst player

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I have had my say and my opinion is that your opinion is more due to a hatred and need to have a go at gabby rather than the actual facts.

If you look at the facts although gabby missed a few chances at least he missed a few chances nobody else even played well enough to get into the position to get chances so that alone proves that he did more positive in the game than the rest.

If you ask me lambert cost us this game. There's no reason albrighton shouldn't be on the pitch, why take Bertrand off for Bennett and if you have to take off Westwood why bring Sylla on? Why not Re-jig things and bring on an attacking threat?

• Bertrand went off with an injury.
  • Albrighton proves times and time again than when he starts he doesnt make as much impact as he does when he comes on as a sub.
  • I agree with the re-jigging thing.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

<p>

• Bertrand went off with an injury.
  • Albrighton proves times and time again than when he starts he doesnt make as much impact as he does when he comes on as a sub.
  • I agree with the re-jigging thing.

Even so albrighton should have figured at some point, also I don't think albrighton has been given enough of a chance recently to show he can do it from the start.

Didn't know he had a knock, what was it? Not his ribs again?

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Even so albrighton should have figured at some point, also I don't think albrighton has been given enough of a chance recently to show he can do it from the start.

Didn't know he had a knock, what was it? Not his ribs again?

Westwood had a dead leg and Betrand has been suffering with a virus so was always touch and go weather to start let alone complete a whole game.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

That's two games now that we have lost last minute....so f**cking annoying. Glad I didn't spend the 2 full hours watching it unfold.

Norwich is a must win.

Poor, well, non-existing finishing cost us points. Gabby should have scored, again, Benteke and Weimann were useless. It was maybe the worst game I´ve seen from Benteke.

Vlaar was solid except that one horrible mistake, Baker had a good game. Also Westwood had one of his better games, some goes to El Ahmadi. Delph on the other hand was having not so good go...

Where was Albrighton ? Why Sylla plays, we should get rid of him, he is utter garbage.

I thank Cisse and Remy for the result not being 3-0. Of course I´m bitterly disappointed when that goal game so near the end, one point after that display would have been a major victory.

But why complain, under Lambert´s guidance we are once again heading towards very exciting relegation battle. That´s much better than middle-table anonymity !?!?

Archived