FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

530am kick off here in San Diego and the taps open at 6am. Perfect. Just glad we found a pub willing to open!

im pretty low after that match but if u cant laugh what can ya do :)

You can take your progress...... AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!! 1st half we looked like a football team but second half was just woeful. Newcastle were there to be dicked and we chose to play

Stop saying stuff like that or just stop coming on the site, i put my opinion and im tired of these little comments

It's not the fact that it's your opinion it's the fact that you blame everything on gabby.. You could follow through on a wet fart and it would be gabby's fault.

Garaunteed every game you'll have a go at gabby

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Newcastle were there for the taking and then some. Crowd on their backs and typical Villa couldnt capatilise. Feel sorry for the folks who have to endure a 16hour day to watch that.

We're awful in every way. I don't enjoy watching us anymore, its become a chore.

We deserve to go down, we're a pathetic excuse for a premier league team. They can all f*ck off.

So true it's painful watching us. You only do it because you follow Villa but I look forward to watching us about as much as I look forward to college at 9 a.m. on a Monday morning.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

I'm Villa till i die, but it's embarrassing to wear you villa colours these days. I only wear my villa shirt when going to a match, I remember use to feel so proud in wearing the famous claret and blue shirt but the last few years its became a joke. When you go out wearing Villa shirt it's like going out in a clown costume everybody is looking at you and laughing at yer.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

I'm Villa till i die, but it's embarrassing to wear you villa colours these days. I only wear my villa shirt when going to a match, I remember use to feel so proud in wearing the famous claret and blue shirt but the last few years its became a joke. When you go out wearing Villa shirt it's like going out in a clown costume everybody is looking at you and laughing at yer.

I wouldn't ever be embarrassed regardless of how Shite we are. But you are right we are a joke!!

All we can do is hope and pray that we get sold

Because things aren't going to change any time soon with the club being run like it is at the moment

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived