Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Newcastle 1 Aston Villa 0

newcastlevvilla.jpg

Newcastle United v Aston Villa
Sports Direct Arena, Newcastle
Sunday 23rd, February. Kick Off: 13.30

Away Day Guide: Sports Direct Arena

Match chat & Predictions

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

3-0 to the villa benteke getting a brace but Delph getting the opener

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

3-0 to the villa benteke getting a brace but Delph getting the opener

Ill have some of what your on!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Ill be watching this one from San Diego California at 530am!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

The game is at St James' Park.

My prediction is Newcastle 2-2 Aston Villa ... I doubt if NUFC will lose 5 consecutive home games.

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 12/02/2014 & Next Matches, 22-23/02/2014 :

09 Newcastle... 26 -6 37 : H Aston Villa (23rd)
10 Swansea City 26 -3 28 : A Liverpool (23rd)
11 West Ham.... 26 -5 28 : H Southampton
12 Aston Villa. 26 -9 28 : A Newcastle (23rd) ... KO 13:30 hours.
13 Hull City... 26 -6 27 : A Cardiff City
14 Stoke City.. 26 -14 27 : A Man City
15 C Palace.... 25 -16 27 : H Man United
16 Norwich City 26 -20 25 : H Tottenham (23rd)
17 W B Albion.. 26 -8 24 : H Fulham
18 Sunderland.. 25 -13 24 : A Arsenal
19 Cardiff City 26 -25 22 : H Hull City
20 Fulham...... 26 -32 20 : A W B Albion

The range is 10th to 15th, unless there are cricket scores, then it could be 16th !

AVFC RFC SAFC

rumour has it that pardew has lost the dressing room, hopefully hes still in charge of nufc when we play them if thats the case.

newcomer.png

I never actually understand the lost dressing room bit , are they not playing for villa ? I dislike lambert ,, but I still give my best for the villa .

funniest.gif

I never actually understand the lost dressing room bit , are they not playing for villa ? I dislike lambert ,, but I still give my best for the villa .

a good example of it i suppose would be di canio at sunderland, though if u were lead to believe everythin u hear about what happened there. then di canio is an extreme case. i heard he wouldnt even let the players have ketchup with there dinner lol.

another example would be france at the world cup in SA.

but when thinking of nufc, i think pardew has done a good enough job considering everytime he gets his hands on a player that plays well for the club hes sold in the next window. ( carroll, demba ba, and now cabaye).

the idea of players playing for the shirt etc i think has long gone, though that is well open to argue with certain players u would like to think will be at clubs till they retire. if u have 1 player that plays for the shirt at ur club i think ur more than lucky. the money circus of football has a real stronghold now and looks to get even stronger rather than weaker

newcomer.png

a good example of it i suppose would be di canio at sunderland, though if u were lead to believe everythin u hear about what happened there. then di canio is an extreme case. i heard he wouldnt even let the players have ketchup with there dinner lol. another example would be france at the world cup in SA. but when thinking of nufc, i think pardew has done a good enough job considering everytime he gets his hands on a player that plays well for the club hes sold in the next window. ( carroll, demba ba, and now cabaye). the idea of players playing for the shirt etc i think has long gone, though that is well open to argue with certain players u would like to think will be at clubs till they retire. if u have 1 player that plays for the shirt at ur club i think ur more than lucky. the money circus of football has a real stronghold now and looks to get even stronger rather than weaker
Good points mate ,. So do yu think players go out and not want to win , ,just to undermine the manager ?

funniest.gif

I must add that I don't dislike Lambert as a person , just think he is a shite manager

funniest.gif