Peevfest 2014

B6!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

Are you attending Peever day ?
No ,, he gave me a warning point for no reason ,, f*ck him lol .. Only kidding . I can't mate as my daughter attends every game with me and she has seen enough of loyal and b6 pissed up to last her a lifetime of memory's, No way can I let her see the rest of yu pissed up arseholes lol lol lol . Have a good day though mate .

funniest.gif

No ,, he gave me a warning point for no reason ,, f*ck him lol .. Only kidding . I can't mate as my daughter attends every game with me and she has seen enough of loyal and b6 pissed up to last her a lifetime of memory's, No way can I let her see the rest of yu pissed up arseholes lol lol lol . Have a good day though mate .

Thats a shame mate :(

If this is still an annual event in 2015 ,, I will be there as meg wil be driving then and she can drop me off ,, lol result

Mate I still owe you a pie and pint!! Haven't forgotten!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

is Rawley coming to Peever day?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

As promised B6 - I have knocked this up for you..

Do you want anything changing/adding? Once I have your approval I will get it on Facebook and twitter for you. Try and fill the place for you.

peevfest.jpg

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived