FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Peevfest 2014

B6!

Ok so now it is time to add a little detail in here for Peevfest

Loyal got in touch for the club a couple weeks back mentioning about my trip over etc and was looking to see if the club could offer something up for us though only looking for maybe a shirt or something of that nature. The club came back and offered myself +1 to meet with someone (name escapes me) from the marketing department at 1pm to head inside Villa Park on a match day! Take us around on a little tour and such and might, and thats a big MIGHT, be in/around the tunnel with the players at some point. All this well still getting us back to our seats for kick off or just after. Of course Loyal wanted Momma Peev and I go to but Momma Peev insisted (several times) that Loyal come with me. So the 2 of us will be leaving round 12:45 from the addies I imagine for this and in ours seats for 3pm. Post match its straight back to the addies to get absolutely PISSED.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

Ok so now it is time to add a little detail in here for Peevfest

Loyal got in touch for the club a couple weeks back mentioning about my trip over etc and was looking to see if the club could offer something up for us though only looking for maybe a shirt or something of that nature. The club came back and offered myself +1 to meet with someone (name escapes me) from the marketing department at 1pm to head inside Villa Park on a match day! Take us around on a little tour and such and might, and thats a big MIGHT, be in/around the tunnel with the players at some point. All this well still getting us back to our seats for kick off or just after. Of course Loyal wanted Momma Peev and I go to but Momma Peev insisted (several times) that Loyal come with me. So the 2 of us will be leaving round 12:45 from the addies I imagine for this and in ours seats for 3pm. Post match its straight back to the addies to get absolutely PISSED.

So you want everyone to believe that you'll be sober for this pre match activity? Not buying it. Can't wait for the video of Peever, completely pissed and screaming at players in the tunnel to go viral. The match delayed as a pissed Brummie and his Cannuck sidekick stagger out of the tunnel onto the pitch and take out the pre match handshake ritual like a couple bowling balls.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

So you want everyone to believe that you'll be sober for this pre match activity? Not buying it. Can't wait for the video of Peever, completely pissed and screaming at players in the tunnel to go viral. The match delayed as a pissed Brummie and his Cannuck sidekick stagger out of the tunnel onto the pitch and take out the pre match handshake ritual like a couple bowling balls.

#BelieveinthePeev

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

#BelieveinthePeev

I believe you will murder you liver once and for all. It won't make it back to Canada. It was a nice run while it lasted though. Good times eh?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

#BelieveinthePeev

Safe Travel big fell

For the sake of the Villa, keep the pariah out

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

See you Saturday! *EDIT* YOU w**ker
Gotcha again mate.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I'd like to see you two run out as mascots, the thought of Peever running out holding little Wiemanns hand amuses me.

They normally hold each others hand !!

image.png

Archived