Peevfest 2014

B6!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

I have spread the word across facebook
Thanks mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

If you are looking for big numbers etc and have a name for the night - 'Avillafan Night' or something I will create an poster image and put on twitter for you if you like.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

If you are looking for big numbers etc and have a name for the night - 'Avillafan Night' or something I will create an poster image and put on twitter for you if you like.

hawl ya attention seeking whore dont be stealing the limelight fae the big man its 'peever day' orite..... :mad:

nah seriously though mate good idea gives the site publicity might get some new members on board :thumbsup:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

It was going to be called peeverfest in honour of the big fella, however, it's also a great way to spread the word for the site and maybe get new members. Tickets are £5-00 and include food and late bar.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

hawl ya attention seeking whore dont be stealing the limelight fae the big man its 'peever day' orite..... :mad:

nah seriously though mate good idea gives the site publicity might get some new members on board :thumbsup:

The site dont need the publicity :p - Would be a bit weird naming it 'Peever Day' for those who dont know who he is though? And I dont know the plans for it. They might be happy with having a select few - but then they might want to pack the place out?

On a side note - if your down and we do bump into eachother - will you have a translator ;)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

a'hm no wanting you attracting all these bnp english hooligan types boy'o they'd have a feild day with me being a lefty tim :nono1:
Trust me, you will be fine mate, just don't wear your Celtic top shorts n socks like a full kit w**ker lol

image.png

It was going to be called peeverfest in honour of the big fella, however, it's also a great way to spread the word for the site and maybe get new members. Tickets are £5-00 and include food and late bar.

Ill send you a PM.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived