FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Peevfest 2014

B6!

id maybe give that black dee one after 6 pints & if she doesnt open her mouth to speak :ph34r: ...does your accent sound like the folk on james turner st & im not talking about the black ghetto innit accent ?
Not at all mate, I have a Glaswegian accent !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

All paid and confirmed now. Just refreshing the banner

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

All paid and confirmed now. Just refreshing the banner
Nice one Stu, thanks for all your help mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

So thanks to a very kind offer from Loyal it looks like Momma Peev and I will have a couple spare hotel rooms for the Saturday night. And actually Dimitri if you want you can have my room for both the Friday and Saturday....so long as I can convince Loyal to let me have the sofa on the Friday! If anyone is looking just for a one night hotel stay on the Saturday though do let me know. Or alternatively if any of you who have already booked took the option that allows you to cancel let me know

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Nice one Stu, thanks for all your help mate.
It's the least I can do. It's my thank you to everyone on the site. Will email you the invoice tomorrow.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

It's the least I can do. It's my thank you to everyone on the site. Will email you the invoice tomorrow.
Don't know about anyone else, but I shed a tear!

Can we go back to bickering with each other now? All this talk about tears and hotel rooms is making me nervous!!! :-)

So carrying on the mutual love in thankyou to everyone that's organising this, really looking forward to it and a lot of effort is going into it from the mods.....They're will be statues of you lot in Canada!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived