Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B6!

Peevfest 2014

Staying at Perry Barr, you may as well organise a game of footy at Goals next door ;).

I want an invite though.

I doubt we will be sober enough to play mate :lol:

i wont be able to attend the dogs but defo the match day at the cafe,addies etc,...doubt il be staying at perry barr aswell it will probaly be that menzies hotel on hagley rd as i can get a deal with that booking flights,.. but can hook up at that cafe for a full english fry up agree with freddy muffins aint for brekky

What day you coming down mate ?

Some news on this event..

Me, B6 and the Ads have decided to get a band to play an hour set (payment and confirmation pending)

Tempting Rosie they are called - an up and coming Reggae/Ska band from Birmingham. They played at the Official Kit Launch and headlined the Sunday last year.

Here is just one of there tracks

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

This will be the night of all nights !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Sounds like it's going to be a day/night to remember. Or not depending on alcohol intake.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Its going to be so good it will be wrong!!! Cant wait to meet the big fella on the 12th for CP...start preping my liver!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Is this an Annual Event? As will be up for this in 2015!!
Will see how things go this year. This has been an annual meet the last few years when Peever comes over. This is the first time we have made a big deal of it

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Will see how things go this year. This has been an annual meet the last few years when Peever comes over. This is the first time we have made a big deal of it

Sounds like it will be a right laugh!!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

The band sound ok ( i'm partial to a bit of Ska, got tickets for the Specials in november ) anythings better than letting us loose on a kareoke machine again. My one concern with the band is will they be allowed out late enough to play ? they all look about 13.