FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Peevfest 2014

B6!

peevfest.jpg

As you are all aware our friendly (when we win) Canuck is over for the Southampton game.
Peever you n momma I have sorted your travel n tickets for Swansea and Palace.

Me n Loyal have sorted having the members bar at the Adds for after Southampton so we can all go back. The deal is a fiver a ticket which will cover food and music with bar till 01-00 and a possible Villa legend in attendance for pics n autographs.

Tickets will be sold by me n loyal before the game in the addies and you will only be aloud in the addies after 20-00 if you have a ticket .

The benefit is that the addies is walkable after the game without everyone needing taxis to move to another venue.

All we need to do is sort numbers for catering.

This is a great opportunity for everyone to have a great night out !

Please confirm on this thread who is coming !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye'l be fine mate il speak nice & slow lol,..mind you peever understood me(i think) nah casual dress for me mate my celtic tattoo might be shown on my upper arm though but im sure villa fans

Its barred from match days mate!

might be a few more at the addies for this as i just found out my wife was trying to organize something for this weekend to celebrate my 40th!! so looks like it might be a joint celebration!! ;)

Me Loyal Peever Momma peev

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

aye count me il just go with the flow,.. il buy a ticket on day off the game whats happning with that pub i was hearing that was doing a curry & real ales is that off?
With the numbers the addies makes more sense as we can walk there after the game. Peever can you put this on your Facebook please mate .

image.png

Count me in and my pal will be in attendance again.

The venue is fine by me either way as both pubs are only 5 minutes walk from Aston station.........gotta say though Gary the idea that the Mitre is a long walk amuses me, you lazy lazy bastards :lol:

Sounds a cracker---not far to hike neither---well done lads,---

Bang me and Joe-Boy down, most certainly, should be a reet good "Peever -fest " evening, :cowboy:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived