FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Historically, but they seem to have a better vision of what they want, more committed owners, and play nicer football.

I'd love to see him at Villa!

I think you mean owners who need committing.

Sacking Laudrup and replacing him with Monk was nuts.

I think you mean owners who need committing.

Sacking Laudrup and replacing him with Monk was nuts.

Laudrup is a quality manager, and if PL was to be fired he'd be top of my list, but I don't want to replace PL as I feel whoever comes in next year will either take all of the credit of PL turning the club around or alternatively want to change things to their own style.

Consistency works, and is the best way to work with limited funds, which unfortunately is where we are at the minute.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Laudrup is a quality manager, and if PL was to be fired he'd be top of my list, but I don't want to replace PL as I feel whoever comes in next year will either take all of the credit of PL turning the club around or alternatively want to change things to their own style. Consistency works, and is the best way to work with limited funds, which unfortunately is where we are at the minute.
It's a fifty point turn ?

funniest.gif

Guest TheTechniqueSMC

Adam Johnson is more Jekyll than Hyde for me and for that reason I would not touch him, His injury record also speaks volumes. Dejagah & Ki would be the only 2 I would go in for if I was Villa boss, If Guzan was not one of the best in his position I would have gone for Marshall too.

Archived