FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when does the window close?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

11pm Monday

cheers

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, john guidietta and matija nastasic have all been told to find new clubs before the end of the window.

Surely they any of them would be some sort of improvement for us

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, john guidietta and matija nastasic have all been told to find new clubs before the end of the window.

Surely they any of them would be some sort of improvement for us[/quote

Scott Sinclair or Richards would do very nicely. Always rated Richards.

image.jpg

Archived