FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been told that Lambert will move for mbia because the kids deal is dead. Don't shoot the messenger probably wrong

Kia?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Carloz Sanchez is the name doing the rounds tonight on Twitter. No idea where it's come from so haven't a clue if there is anything in it or not.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Best policy to use on a Lerner led transfer window is take all the rumours add them together, subtract them by themselves and add an random league 2 player

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

There were 2 other players at BMH this evening , media team told to stay late. But will go into tomorrow #avfc

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Now Sanchez has been confirmed, 1 more wing/flair player(loan) and i think it will of been a decent window for us all things considered

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Consider this which i noticed on facebook today

We've signed Sanchez, Cissokho, Senderos, Richardson and Cole for less than it cost Saints to buy Shane Long

Well said!

Sebastian Blanco is the latest link from the Daily Mail.

Argentinian Attacking Midfielder who plays in Ukraine.

£6m is his valuation, but reported they will accept half of that fee.

He wants to leave due to the unrest in the country.

Archived