FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

Apparently our scouts are watching Bordeaux vs Lyon today, maybe having an eye on Sertic or Saivet.
Perhaps they were just on holiday in France

funniest.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's not seen to be moving forward signing players who have been relegated but I can't help looking at some of the clubs likely to get relegated and think that they have players that could boost our starting line up.

The top ones I can think of are

Adam Johnson - Sunderland
Ki Seung Yung - Sunderland (Correct my spelling if its wrong)
Patjim Kasami - Fulham
Ashkan Dejagah - Fulham
Johnny Heitinga - Fulham
Brede Hangelland - Fulham
Steven Caulker - Cardiff
Craig Noone - Cardiff

This is based on the teams I believe will go down, but these are good players (especially the 2 sunderland players) that I think could add to the starting 11 not just squad fillers, and who maybe available if their respective teams are relegated as they'll either want to stay in PL or their wages will be too high.

If I've forgot anyone please feel free to add.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

It is fair to say that Dembélé would go some way to solving our playmaker problems. Would be interesting to see if/how our formation might change if we had him or someone like him.

It is fair to say that Dembélé would go some way to solving our playmaker problems. Would be interesting to see if/how our formation might change if we had him or someone like him.
He's a forward mate.. You're thinking of the Belgian Mousa Dembele.. The guy at Fulham is an 18 year old striker. Looks good.

Ah ok. I'm with you now.

*derp*

He's a forward mate.. You're thinking of the Belgian Mousa Dembele.. The guy at Fulham is an 18 year old striker. Looks good.

He looked hard working, and quite agile, but I'd imagine Fulham would use him as their first choice striker in the Championship should they get relegated

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

He looked hard working, and quite agile, but I'd imagine Fulham would use him as their first choice striker in the Championship should they get relegated

One year left on his contract.. He either signs a new one with Fulham in the championship, and if he did then all power to him for being loyal, or some top flight teams come in for him and he decides to move, the power isn't with Fulham on this one.

Guest TheTechniqueSMC

Ki Seung Yung & Ashgan Dejagah would be the only 2 I would snap up both players are quality on the ball sadly they are at crap teams mishmashed with ordinary players.

Archived