FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we make bertrands deal permanent. Looks like the best left back we've had since bouma, and Staunton before him. Just hope we get the funds to.

There are a couple of guys, from another forum, that feel that Bertrand to Villa is a distinct possibility.

However, the downside is that he would be used as a make weight for Benteke going the other way.

Benteke is a Mourino sort of player.

Yes, they have Lukaku, but I've a feeling something's not quite right about his situation.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

There are a couple of guys, from another forum, that feel that Bertrand to Villa is a distinct possibility.

However, the downside is that he would be used as a make weight for Benteke going the other way.

Yes, they have Lukaku, but I've a feeling something's not quite right about his situation.

It's ok, we have helenius! Hmmm

mzjj.jpg

i really cant be arsed with this untill at least April! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think as things stand most clubs would think twice before spending big on Benteke, he just hasn't done it this year and has a lot to prove if he doesn't want to be tagged a one season wonder as for Chelsea signing him they have in Lukaku a player who is doing well in his second year of regular 1st team action and I would be amazed if he is not the main man there next season.

I think as things stand most clubs would think twice before spending big on Benteke, he just hasn't done it this year and has a lot to prove if he doesn't want to be tagged a one season wonder as for Chelsea signing him they have in Lukaku a player who is doing well in his second year of regular 1st team action and I would be amazed if he is not the main man there next season.

Benteke didn't really hit his hot streak until around Feb last season. So, to be fair, he's probably on a par with last season.

I agree with you on Lukaku, but, after doing so well at WBA last season I'd have thought they'd have tried to start giving him game time, not loan him out again.

I just wonder if things aren't quite right with him.

Could you imagine a front two of Lukaku and Benteke, though? Frightening if it worked.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Benteke didn't really hit his hot streak until around Feb last season. So, to be fair, he's probably on a par with last season.

I agree with you on Lukaku, but, after doing so well at WBA last season I'd have thought they'd have tried to start giving him game time, not loan him out again.

I just wonder if things aren't quite right with him.

Could you imagine a front two of Lukaku and Benteke, though? Frightening if it worked.

I was very surprised when he was loaned out again as well mate, if Chelsea do for some reason get rid there will be no shortage of takers. Let's see if the two of them can perform at the WC for Belgium and then we could nip in with a cheeky bid and have them as our front pair next season ;)

Do you think Albrighton and Gardner will get new contracts?

dont think so Herd also, i,d keep all 3 but dont think they will figure any more in lambo,s project,

none being brought in by him,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived