FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '14

avstu

I thought it was clear enough that there was sarcasm included. Or do you really think that I am of the opinion that we should be watching this week and week out? Hopefully not ... The players don't deserve the current treatment but we don't deserve these displays.
Yes they do ,, including vlaar

funniest.gif

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was clear enough that there was sarcasm included. Or do you really think that I am of the opinion that we should be watching this week and week out? Hopefully not ... The players don't deserve the current treatment but we don't deserve these displays.
Yes, sarcasm through text is extremely clear! And yes, I was of the opinion that some fans deserve to watch this... Because that is what you said!

Yes, sarcasm through text is extremely clear! And yes, I was of the opinion that some fans deserve to watch this... Because that is what you said!

Well, you used it right there and it was clear. In the right context it is normally quite apparent. At least I thought that until now.

I said: " it can be argued WHETHER the fans deserve the displays".

Maybe I'm lost in translation but the word "whether" leaves an open end, doesn't it? So it is up to you to interpret it.

But we can leave it right here, as we are not getting anywhere with this. My opinion on this is that even though we had to watch quite a few shocking performances (which we as fans don't deserve) the players should not get the abuse they are currently facing. End of story for me.

Well, you used it right there and it was clear. In the right context it is normally quite apparent. At least I thought that until now.

I said: " it can be argued WHETHER the fans deserve the displays".

Maybe I'm lost in translation but the word "whether" leaves an open end, doesn't it? So it is up to you to interpret it.

But we can leave it right here, as we are not getting anywhere with this. My opinion on this is that even though we had to watch quite a few shocking performances (which we as fans don't deserve) the players should not get the abuse they are currently facing. End of story for me.

+1

while ill admit if the players could hear what i scream at them each week they would prolly want to kill me, i think u are right. i dont think anyone deserves some of the stuff that is said to these players. u play a bad game and ppl pay money to watch u play and then u deserve all the names under the sun to be called at u.

i would love the money as a footballer but if u are put in the wrong league or are not good enough for the league u are in, does it warrant the abuse hurled at them ? in my book, nope

newcomer.png

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has targeted a £20m summer swoop for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, Manchester City centre-back Joleon Lescott and Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby. Yeah Right!!!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Lol, yeah I saw this yesterday, wouldn't surprise me if he wants to get then as we've seen he wants decent footballers in the past, Lerner paying for them on the other hand is a different matter

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Lol, yeah I saw this yesterday, wouldn't surprise me if he wants to get then as we've seen he wants decent footballers in the past, Lerner paying for them on the other hand is a different matter

And this is the problem that most people are incapable of seeing.

Get lambert out, you just get in another manager, with the same restrictions, with the same problems, and with less money to spend because they're paying of PL's current contract.

LERNER OUT!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived