avstu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

A tight, physical game but our fire power will be way too much for them. They have scored very few away from home and will be playing for a boring 0-0.

My prediction for what it's worth. 2-0 villa win.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

we hit 4 last home game----no reason why that can,t be repeated,

Villa 4 WHU 1

come on you Villa Boyzz

hope your right mate

the baggies defence was shite to be fair and maybe WHU will park the bus as they did against chelsea and hope for a quick counter attack goal

This maybe a game for some long range shooting, Big Sam's message to the team normally is what ever you do don't concede, so they just sit back in there own half and won't even bother to think about attacking. They won't attack until the opposition have scored the first goal, once that happens West Ham come out of that shell a bit more and a chance for Villa to put a few more past them.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

This maybe a game for some long range shooting, Big Sam's message to the team normally is what ever you do don't concede, so they just sit back in there own half and won't even bother to think about attacking. They won't attack until the opposition have scored the first goal, once that happens West Ham come out of that shell a bit more and a chance for Villa to put a few more past them.
Should make it easy for lambert then ,, . Tactics are , score a goal lads , we might win if we do and shoot from anywhere !

funniest.gif

Andy Carroll can't play according to ssn his appeal against his appeal stands !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived