FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 West Ham Utd 2

avstu

B6 STOP SENDING ME PHOTOS OF U BACK IN THE EARLY DAYS!!!

ted-mcginley.jpg

:roll: :roll:

I had a mullit with a perm at the back :roll:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

I have posted elsewhere that I reckon it is that 'afraid to lose' that is the problem. The players look like they are lacking in confidence to go beyond that invisible line. Regardless of the reason, it is frustrating to watch especially when you can see players screaming out for the ball and not having it delivered.

I would rather lose trying than lose without a fight, at least that way I could put up with Lamberts "I can't fault the effort" comment week in week out.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just a thought.

If the form was reversed, i.e., our Away record was the Home record and vice-versa, with the same points and EPL position as we have now, would there be as much criticism of Lambert, the team and tactics as there currently is ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

Just a thought. If the form was reversed, i.e., our Away record was the Home record and vice-versa, with the same points and EPL position as we have now, would there be as much criticism of Lambert, the team and tactics as there currently is ?
From me ,,yes

funniest.gif

Just a thought. If the form was reversed, i.e., our Away record was the Home record and vice-versa, with the same points and EPL position as we have now, would there be as much criticism of Lambert, the team and tactics as there currently is ?
It's a yes from me.

image.png

I would rather lose trying than lose without a fight, at least that way I could put up with Lamberts "I can't fault the effort" comment week in week out.

100% agree. There was some effort on Saturday but too little too late.

Ah well, to cardiff and hopefully all 3

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

100% agree. There was some effort on Saturday but too little too late. Ah well, to cardiff and hopefully all 3
Why can't we play like that for 90 mins though ?

image.png

Just a thought.

If the form was reversed, i.e., our Away record was the Home record and vice-versa, with the same points and EPL position as we have now, would there be as much criticism of Lambert, the team and tactics as there currently is ?

Our Home form is important.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Just a thought.

A teams home ground is meant to be THEIR stronghold, a place that is intimidating for opposition foes who know that they will have to be on top of their game to get anything from the match.

The home team is supported by thousands of thousands of paying supporters, whose enterance fee goes towards the teams wages

A home ground should not be a place where the away team can come and boss games with loads of possession and are neither hurried or harassed for the ball.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Why can't we play like that for 90 mins though ?

Heresy!!!! Thou shallt not play good football!

In all seriousness it is one of the greatest mysteries of our time

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived