avstu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

Just quick query what is the pub next door to Aston railway station called?

I have not been over there for a few years, but there were two pubs, M&B The Britannia and on the corner of Holborn Hill, Ansells, The Swanpool. Don't know if both are still open, or if they have been renamed or changed breweries.

AVFC RFC SAFC

I have not been over there for a few years, but there were two pubs, M&B The Britannia and on the corner of Holborn Hill, Ansells, The Swanpool. Don't know if both are still open, or if they have been renamed or changed breweries.

Yeah just can't remember it's name, i know the pub near aston station you have to be members to go in or something?

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Yep that's great news. Looking forward to this saturday, i'm yet to witness in person villa not win this season! Two games, two wins. Just quick query what is the pub next door to Aston railway station called?
The swan and mitre, the Britannia shut years ago.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Who's going to be in the Addies for this one?
Me !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived