FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 West Ham Utd 2

avstu

I don't see it as over reaction to a defeat ,, I see it as reaction to what I saw ,, and what I have seen since lambert came here . Poor poor football , this is my only gripe .

That and a lack of chicken and mushroom pies !!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

Release valve or not, this talk of going into the 'Championship', in reality Division TWO, is defeatist nonsense.

Just think it through. Get relegated to Division Two, then win it and get promoted to Division One (EPL).

Then what ? ... get relegated again, to get promoted again ? ... become a Yo-Yo Club ???

If that was to happen we might just as well go Boing Boing !!!

Aston Villa is and always will be a Level ONE Club. Anything less than that is not acceptable !!!

Just trying to throw in a wee bit of light relief,and have a bit of banter with some of them who have been there before, following on from yesterdays abysmal performance,and horrendous journey home --thats all -- blimey o riley,

no one actually as far as i know wants the famous Aston Villa to go down!!

we all bleed Claret and Blue man---of that i,m certain----------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Just trying to throw in a wee bit of light relief,and have a bit of banter with some of them who have been there before, following on from yesterdays abysmal performance,and horrendous journey home --thats all -- blimey o riley, no one actually as far as i know wants the famous Aston Villa to go down!! we all bleed Claret and Blue man---of that i,m certain----------------
Some people obviously have no sense of humour Freddy, or they are fickle and won't renew season tickets if we go down.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Off and f*ck ,, rearrange ,, I'm a Villa supporter

I'm not saying going and support them, just go on a day when Villa aren't playing. The whole point is we pay nearly £35 to watch a performance like yesterday where instead in the championship or in the lower leagues you can watch a football match a lot cheaper and better. To be honest Villa try and make out there a family club but they still charge horrendous ticket prices and at the moment many Villa fans will say there not getting there money's worth! Only three wins home isn't a great advert for selling season tickets for next season.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Some people obviously have no sense of humour Freddy, or they are fickle and won't renew season tickets if we go down.
I take offence being called a idiot by a idiot lol

funniest.gif

I'm not saying going and support them, just go on a day when Villa aren't playing. The whole point is we pay nearly £35 to watch a performance like yesterday where instead in the championship or in the lower leagues you can watch a football match a lot cheaper and better. To be honest Villa try and make out there a family club but they still charge horrendous ticket prices and at the moment many Villa fans will say there not getting there money's worth! Only three wins home isn't a great advert for selling season tickets for next season.
The ones who don't renew are the fickle ones ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

My ticket price isn't horrendous mate ,

funniest.gif

Archived