FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 West Ham Utd 2

avstu

yeah yeah yeah

makes me laugh these villa fans trying to put a brave face on saying yeah what great days we will have going down and in championship next season

best thing to happen my arsce

ok fair enough coming out with crap like that is some peoples way of coping or facing up to it

i for one will be devasted

probably the idiots who say that nonsense dont live in birmingham and dont have to put up with what brummie villa fans have to put up with

if we go down we will probably stay down and we will go down with PL although he may be the best bet to bring us back up

saying that once we get over the summers feeling of acute depression i for one will be there next season what ever league we are in

Hey wait a minute -this" idiot" will be devastated also, ----my comments were a release valve said tongue in cheek after watching that garbage dished up yesterday,and fuelled by Randy,s reputed speech to the troops in which he is alledged to have said that in 3 seasons time we wil be able to compete with the likes of Spurs and Everton both of which we recently were compared with on a par,----strewth my mates are sky blue fans who hate us as much almost as the blues do,it aint just villa-blues rivalry -----relegation to me would be an absolute disater ---rest assured on that.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

Release valve or not, this talk of going into the 'Championship', in reality Division TWO, is defeatist nonsense.

Just think it through. Get relegated to Division Two, then win it and get promoted to Division One (EPL).

Then what ? ... get relegated again, to get promoted again ? ... become a Yo-Yo Club ???

If that was to happen we might just as well go Boing Boing !!!

Aston Villa is and always will be a Level ONE Club. Anything less than that is not acceptable !!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

No Villa fan wants us to go down in reality but I bet we would have far more enjoyable Saturdays than we have in years. Yes Villa are a big club but fighting relegation every year is almost as depressing as been in the second tier of football, so we can compete with spurs and everton in 3 years........big f**cking deal !!!

We are ASTON VILLA and I expect us to be able to compete with anyone but thanks to Sky the premier league and champions league we can't and won't without a very rich owner.

B6 I am with you all the way mate, it's time football split just like Rugby did in the past.........let the soulless corporate clubs f*ck off and form their elite European leagues and let the rest of us go back to a sport that is played on a level playing field where no club has a financial advantage over another.

Just another defeat and some massive over reactions. We can't be expected to beat anyone these days, whether it be West Ham, Crystal Palace or any othe team in or around us. In fact most of these teams will be saying we should be beating Villa and will be bitterly disappointed when they don't, that's just a measure of how far we've fallen.

I don't get too beaten up by it these days and the wife doesn't have to worry what mood I'll come back from the games in, I can't even be bothered to debate it on here anymore. We are what we are and the only way it's going to change is if we have a change of plan and start spending big or new owners come in. We've been striving for consistency and we've certainly found it, just a shame that we're consistently poor! On a more positive note season ticket prices for next season should be frozen or at the very least reduced as those who have purchased this season certainly haven't had value for their money.

Just another defeat and some massive over reactions. We can't be expected to beat anyone these days, whether it be West Ham, Crystal Palace or any othe team in or around us. In fact most of these teams will be saying we should be beating Villa and will be bitterly disappointed when they don't, that's just a measure of how far we've fallen.

I don't get too beaten up by it these days and the wife doesn't have to worry what mood I'll come back from the games in, I can't even be bothered to debate it on here anymore. We are what we are and the only way it's going to change is if we have a change of plan and start spending big or new owners come in. We've been striving for consistency and we've certainly found it, just a shame that we're consistently poor! On a more positive note season ticket prices for next season should be frozen or at the very least reduced as those who have purchased this season certainly haven't had value for their money.

almost forgot what you look like Stranger! when you getting down to the Addies again? and can we tempt you into a away game this season?? away games are always made better by good company!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

No Villa fan wants us to go down in reality but I bet we would have far more enjoyable Saturdays than we have in years. Yes Villa are a big club but fighting relegation every year is almost as depressing as been in the second tier of football, so we can compete with spurs and everton in 3 years........big f**cking deal !!!

We are ASTON VILLA and I expect us to be able to compete with anyone but thanks to Sky the premier league and champions league we can't and won't without a very rich owner.

B6 I am with you all the way mate, it's time football split just like Rugby did in the past.........let the soulless corporate clubs f*ck off and form their elite European leagues and let the rest of us go back to a sport that is played on a level playing field where no club has a financial advantage over another.

Thing is...I thought we HAD a very rich owner. Trouble is, he has decided to become a tight git.

Looking at our fixture list, March is where we could plunge into the championship 'places', for those who would prefer us to beat Bournemouth rather than Everton or Spurs. The next two games are Cardiff and the Toon away....lose those and we are right on target. KEEP RIGHT ON, L & L, and we 'll be playing THEM next season... #pathetic

Thing is...I thought we HAD a very rich owner. Trouble is, he has decided to become a tight git.

Looking at our fixture list, March is where we could plunge into the championship 'places', for those who would prefer us to beat Bournemouth rather than Everton or Spurs. The next two games are Cardiff and the Toon away....lose those and we are right on target. KEEP RIGHT ON, L & L, and we 'll be playing THEM next season... #pathetic

A rich owner whose only interest seems to be making sure he gets even richer.

And I agree about the next 2 games, I posted something similar yesterday. As you say march is a tough month but the prospect of our ambitions long term to be aiming for a top 6 or 7 place along with spurs and everton does not excite me either, realistically though it's as good as we can now expect.

I actually do dare some of you to come down Leicester for one game and compare both the atmosphere, football and pricing. Trust me you'll see a major difference!
Off and f*ck ,, rearrange ,, I'm a Villa supporter

funniest.gif

Release valve or not, this talk of going into the 'Championship', in reality Division TWO, is defeatist nonsense. Just think it through. Get relegated to Division Two, then win it and get promoted to Division One (EPL). Then what ? ... get relegated again, to get promoted again ? ... become a Yo-Yo Club ??? If that was to happen we might just as well go Boing Boing !!! Aston Villa is and always will be a Level ONE Club. Anything less than that is not acceptable !!!
Freddy and I and some others were just aving a bit of banter . FFS ,,,get a grip

funniest.gif

I don't see it as over reaction to a defeat ,, I see it as reaction to what I saw ,, and what I have seen since lambert came here . Poor poor football , this is my only gripe .

funniest.gif

Archived