avstu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bacuna is so much more comfortable at rb than lowton who is so slow

As much as I love Villa Park and that feeling when I first see the Holte Steps and then walk up them.... What happens once im through the doors is not ideal!!

Absolutely shocking mr lambert . Progress my arse

It was even worse on match of day than from trinity road stand, you cannot polish a turd,,,

I will never want us in the championship, it is a horrible league and very hard to get out off,,

But at the moment we pay championship wages and we have championship players,,

Benteke weimann Delph, rest of team are shocking,,,

We can't keep a clean sheet, but the spam, have most clean sheets in league, Collins played a blinder yesterday,,, vlaar Collins would have worked we have no leaders or battlers, that's why we will be dragged back in to the mix,,,

Lamberts not the problem, the players and who we can afford arnt good enough to build a team on or so called progress,,,,

Next home game will be same shite, different Saturday,,,

lol we lost to west ham so we must be going down lol

anybody that thought this was gonna be an easy game must be off there tits, i agree that we didnt play well for 60 odd mins but i also think the weather looked to play its part in the game too.

there was a close up of weimann just before the second half was to start and he looked freezing lol. all these crazy losses and crazy wins have to pan themselves out otherwise we be top of the pl. winning to man city, losing to palace. im really not concerned with the bottom of the table cause i think we will get the points to be safe.

though like i said before the game started, on paper we should be beating westham though its a difficult game to predict.

though if u think about it, on paper we should be losing to southampton, man city, arsenal, liverpool................................

newcomer.png

yeah yeah yeah makes me laugh these villa fans trying to put a brave face on saying yeah what great days we will have going down and in championship next season best thing to happen my arsce ok fair enough coming out with crap like that is some peoples way of coping or facing up to it i for one will be devasted probably the idiots who say that nonsense dont live in birmingham and dont have to put up with what brummie villa fans have to put up with if we go down we will probably stay down and we will go down with PL although he may be the best bet to bring us back up saying that once we get over the summers feeling of acute depression i for one will be there next season what ever league we are in
Why am I an idiot ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Warming to the Championship? Really? Is that what footballs about! Go watch the blues you fool!
If you can't see where we are heading then you are the fool, we are worse than many championship teams infact we are worse than Sheffield United !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I'm fighting with myself - do I renew next season? I just hate leaving home games dejected not because of losing but the way the club is being run and managed it just seems so clueless!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

The atmosphere yesterday was one of the worst i've been to at Villa Park, there was about 32,000 bored, frustrated and depressed Villa fans. The place didn't feel like this since the short McLeish reign, its boyles down to the fact there's nothing to get excited by at the club! The ambition as gone, all Lerner cares about is earning is millions in staying in the premier greed. People criticize MON, but it was clear he knew what was coming and found out all about Lerner.

it cost an £100 for me and my two mates yesterday! Villa at home is simply a con!

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

The atmosphere just gets worse, as someone said the Holte can't even get going! It's like supporters are turning up for the sake of it now as we are moving backwards.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived