Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 West Ham Utd 2

villavwestham.jpg

Aston Villa v West Ham United
Villa Park, Birmingham
Saturday 8th, February. Kick Off: 15:00

Match chat & Predictions

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

CRUCIAL game in our season, to me this is must win, draw or lose and we might slip into pretty dangerous situation , please god tell me gabby will be available for this, they are big and physical so playing grant holt football here just aint an option

Here's the context, only Norwich and Fulham are playing teams not featured here :

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 02/02/2014 & Next Matches, 08-09/02/2014 :

09 Southampton. 24 +7 35 : H Stoke City
10 Aston Villa. 24 -7 27 : H West Ham ... KO 15:00 hours
11 Stoke City.. 24 -14 25 : A Southhampton
12 Swansea City 24 -6 24 : H Cardiff City
13 Hull City... 24 -7 24 : A Sunderland
14 Sunderland.. 24 -11 24 : H Hull City
15 Norwich City 24 -18 24 : H Man City
16 W B Albion.. 24 -6 23 : A C Palace
17 C Palace.... 24 -18 23 : H W B Albion
18 West Ham.... 24 -9 22 : A Aston Villa
19 Cardiff City 24 -22 21 : A Swansea City
20 Fulham...... 24 -31 19 : A Man United ... (9th)

AVFC RFC SAFC

Gonna be a tough one. West Ham will sit back and get a point from this knowing that we dont do too well on the attack at home. Might suit them more than us but cant see us opening them up.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Is Andy Carroll banned as he wants his red card overturned. If he plays we could be in trouble if he doesn't then i think we may be ok

Is Andy Carroll banned as he wants his red card overturned. If he plays we could be in trouble if he doesn't then i think we may be ok
More concerned about gabby being fit than superman carroll playing or not .

funniest.gif

Lambert needs to let the shackles off that 5 in defence don't work, its wave after wave of attack by opposition because of hoof ball. If you are going to start Holt he needs service from wings Albright on should start only real winger,Tonev is horrific lol.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

be interesting to see Big Sam,s tactics, probably depends on whether Carroll plays, if so i think Matty Jarvis and Downing will be getting the nod,

hope Gabby is up and firing for this one----and that Concrete will be firing on all cylinders,---we must match Noble and Nolan tooth for tooth in midfield too, Delph fine but who else?--

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

West Ham appeal Carolls sending off according to SSN

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Anything less than 3 points is likely to see us tumble down the league and get dangerously close to that drop zone again..........sorry for stating the bleeding obvious :)