FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

It is his fault,they are all his buys bar 1 or 2 and the fact is as a unit they are just not good enough.He picks em,gives em a job to do,if they cant do it,its because they cant,its that simple.they cant do it.

Its not all his fault if they lose and not all his doing if they win, so i take it it will be all Lambert doing if we win on tuesday?! it is clear imo that we wouldnt of lost today game if Vlaar was playing but as i have said Lambert got to take blame but others got to take blame like the players.

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Its not all his fault if they lose and not all his doing if they win, so i take it it will be all Lambert doing if we win on tuesday?! it is clear imo that we wouldnt of lost today game if Vlaar was playing but as i have said Lambert got to take blame but others got to take blame like the players.

it doesnt matter whether Vlaar played or not,we still lost to another team below us.Whos In charge of the squad? Lambert,it starts and stops with him.Of course the players take the blame,but they are Lamberts players and he has NO idea what to do with them,otherwise we wouldnt be this bad week in week out.He has his the same starting 11,once that dont work like today he is clueless.

wZaXfsX.jpg

it doesnt matter whether Vlaar played or not,we still lost to another team below us.Whos In charge of the squad? Lambert,it starts and stops with him.Of course the players take the blame,but they are Lamberts players and he has NO idea what to do with them,otherwise we wouldnt be this bad week in week out.He has his the same starting 11,once that dont work like today he is clueless.

Our current situation is not lamberts fault, it doesn't start and stop with him, it starts and stops with Lerner, even if you think lambert is a poor manager is still starts and stops with Lerner, he hires the managers and sets the wage budget and transfers so if lambert isn't good enough that's lerners fault for hiring him.

IMO we are where we are because we don't have an owners willing to spend what needs to be spent to succeed, although lerners tactics yesterday were very very questionable I think with more money at his disposal he would be able to create a better team capable of playing better football.

I will say though that yesterday raised questions about lambert for me, but I still think sacking him is useless unless we could afford a better manager and some better players, but we can't so it's pointless even thinking about it.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Yes which is why i said i am not happy with the peformance and results but lambert has proved what a good manager he is in his carrer, not many people thought that we would stay up last season. Yes i am very angry and upset we lost and we produced a crap peformance but im not going to overeacted to it!
I am not overreacting Luke , Lambert is out of his depth, I bought into the plan until he bought shite again in the summer, the football is worse than last season.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I am not overreacting Luke , Lambert is out of his depth, I bought into the plan until he bought shite again in the summer, the football is worse than last season.
Fact

funniest.gif

Our current situation is not lamberts fault, it doesn't start and stop with him, it starts and stops with Lerner, even if you think lambert is a poor manager is still starts and stops with Lerner, he hires the managers and sets the wage budget and transfers so if lambert isn't good enough that's lerners fault for hiring him. IMO we are where we are because we don't have an owners willing to spend what needs to be spent to succeed, although lerners tactics yesterday were very very questionable I think with more money at his disposal he would be able to create a better team capable of playing better football. I will say though that yesterday raised questions about lambert for me, but I still think sacking him is useless unless we could afford a better manager and some better players, but we can't so it's pointless even thinking about it.
Lambert spent 20 million in the summer, how much of that money started the game yesterday ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Helenius has superglued himself to the bench and Tonev has had a falling out with the north stand upper and holte upper and, due to a restraining order, is currently unable to play. Kozak has been tackled by our most inept defence and as for the rest.......poundland players!

Sadly I agree that Flea Clark is doing better than lamberk

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Not lamberts fault ! He is a disgrace, look at our poor style of play, he is ruining football with his negative style. I would never set my team out to play like he does even against the stronger sides, we have a go with playing nice passing football on the deck and we attack, sometimes we win sometimes we lose but it's nice to watch and it develops players.

Archived