FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

What ??. Do yu watch this shite Lambert is dishing up ?

Yes which is why i said i am not happy with the peformance and results but lambert has proved what a good manager he is in his carrer, not many people thought that we would stay up last season. Yes i am very angry and upset we lost and we produced a crap peformance but im not going to overeacted to it!

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Yes which is why i said i am not happy with the peformance and results but lambert has proved what a good manager he is in his carrer, not many people thought that we would stay up last season. Yes i am very angry and upset we lost and we produced a crap peformance but im not going to overeacted to it!
Hahhahahahhahahahha. Yur pissed ain't yu

funniest.gif

Lambert doing a good job doing better than this time last season better postion, more points, cant say im happy with the results and performances but i trust Lambert to get it right.

sometimes you just have to smile :wow:

what planet are these people on

fliegetn0.gif

I thought we looked better than previous games today, only because we were shitter in previous games. We strung together a few decent passes and there was even a few good defensive passages from Dumb and Dumber (Clark and Baker), but equally there was sh*t. And lots of it. Comes to something that I felt nothing when West Ham scored twice. Almost like business as usual from our lads. I still feel nothing as I expected a smash and grab. I know I am a recent attendee with very few games under my belt compared to others but I really get frustrated at how much I have to pay and what I actually get out of the game. But I keep coming back for more and one day I hope I can stand in the Holte and say I remember the dark days when we were shite when we are a club that actually gives a sh*t.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

I am very angry with the result and performance and with again not conceding 1 goal at a time but 2 goals but ffs some would allready think that we are in the relagation zone and are relagated. We are in 12th place and got to play Cardiff away where our counter attack play Could be key. I know its hard but keep the faith but that dosent mean im defending Villa but its ok to have a balanced view! Stabilty is key!

We have stability.Lambert is probably in the top8 serving managers in the prem atm.Thats stability,What we need is improvement,otherwise we are f**ked.Its that simple. Alledgedly lambert and lerner are close.Just a thought,Lerner gives PL 3 years extension,next year sells club,new owners come in,PL sacked and gets a massive pay out.Just a thought.

wZaXfsX.jpg

ive been behind lambert from day one and my wish is for him to succeed and stay here for long time, but results like today are really making me question him, only so long i can keep defending you paul

ive been behind lambert from day one and my wish is for him to succeed and stay here for long time, but results like today are really making me question him, only so long i can keep defending you paul

If we could only defend on the pitch as you can defend PL,we will have half a chance!!!

wZaXfsX.jpg

Need to win on tuesday and i have said that lambert is to blame for certain things ie tactics etc but it is not all Lamberts fault.

It is his fault,they are all his buys bar 1 or 2 and the fact is as a unit they are just not good enough.He picks em,gives em a job to do,if they cant do it,its because they cant,its that simple.they cant do it.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Archived